Regular Server Anti Emperor Unit (RSAEU)

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, September 06, 2010, 02:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

***THIS CLAN WILL ONLY BECOME ACTIVE AFTER THE REGULAR SERVER RESET*** (Or the unlikely liberation of the Reg Server)

This will be the watch dog of the reg server. It shall serve one simple purpose, and only one purpose. To stop anyone from becoming an uber emperor (or something like it). Since this clan serves the public interest, I expect and request the support of all warlords. I would also like the blessings and support of other powerful ones, such as the ones who currently hold power. This is because you have so much experience, and (hopefully) would like to see a server that gives people a chance to succeed. For this organization to work, I will need the support of as many as possible.

Note: I do realize the whole purpose of reg is to become an emp. But before that I would like to see the noobs get a chance to enjoy the game, and learn a few basics. This organization shall be there to protect the server from someone trying to reap power too early, as they surely will with the paranoia caused by our current predicament.

Also note: this organization does not seek to hold any power or hinder others. If you are peacefully  gaining wealth, you shall be left alone. However, if you try to lock down the entire server, or decree laws, we will take swift action. Hopefully with the help of a few good players.

We shall also have the secondary purpose of training newbies. If you are interested in teaching or learning, this clan is for you.

Any takers? Anyone wish to support our cause? It is requested with the humble knowledge that I would fail without it.

(Name is mostly a temporary thing. If you have any better ideas let me know)

I am sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I am pretty tired. That is all.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

how about DOPE: [lance] Over Powerful Emperors

eugh. nevermind.

Juska

I don't know...technically regular is currently being played in the spirit of the game. Yes, there is an emperor, but that fact isn't deterring anyone from enjoying the game, there is actually land moving and the ability to gain decent amounts of net.

This period reminds me of when I first started playing and Slayer controlled the entire top 10, you could still play, just you weren't getting into the top 10....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ungatt Trunn II

There are 40 active players, most of those aren't really even active, and everyone is constantly being beaten below 100 million networth. I have 9000 land and people still regularly attack me. People are getting desperate and the only reason the emperor hasn't sucked up the little land floating around right now is because they're afraid such a high variable will cause the server to crash.

And it's taken how long for the server to get this way? (from the time the emp took over)

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Well lets start a fresh this next month and my clan will take apart this resistance. How does this sound to you ungatt?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Ungatt Trunn II

I honestly don't know what you're talking about.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

You know what TS? Just for what you said, I'm with Ungatt.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

No volz I am just saying that ungatt and I hate and love each other. So I want to fight clan versus clan, since he does not want an emperor in reg. which it needs one. Just because I annoy you in faf does not mean you can't join a clan. We are still friends right volkz?

Ungatt Trunn II

This isn't meant to be a warring clan, nor a power holding clan, but it will defend itself.

Because a war against my clan would be pointless (we would hold no wealth, power, nor impede anyone else's efforts [unless they are attempting to emp far too early]) I bring into question your motives. Perhaps after my goals are complete I will fight you, but that is out of the question right now.

Thank you Volkov, your support is appreciated.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

But if I am going to emp. you will have to fight me eventually...

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on September 12, 2010, 12:59:08 PM
But if I am going to emp. you will have to fight me eventually...
Not even the best of players could solo-emp.
And you are nowhere near even the top ten of this site, why do you constantly "tout your own trumpet," as the saying goes? You even went as far to say you were one of the elites here once...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

That was to piss people off firetooth and it worked. Second i am going to create a empire not be a solo emp. due to the fact it is impossible to solo emp. at this present time.

Vargarth

Good luck TS. I will fight you if you try to emp. I doubt I would need to though
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!