I am Root

Started by Sharptooh, August 30, 2010, 12:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Well you should know I miss all you crazies too. Of course I'll be back eventually. I'm online with my phone every day, but RWL isn't as enjoyable without a computer. Running turns on my phone is more than a half hour ordeal in which I'm constantly in fear of being online attacked.

I've been getting my strategy game on though with my own customizable risk set in which the world is massively different every time you play. I'll post photos and details later.

I will also come on here within the next few days to say everything that I can about my future as a member of the Melodramus team. Hopefully I'll get to come close enough to some of you guys that I can get you in backstage though, maybe some stops won't be hit for a few tours.

Also, I'm sure I don't really have to say it. But I really love you guys like you're my best friends.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

Ha operation mail blood wake on facebook is a sucess.

Also, Melodramus are AWESOME. Go listen to them guys.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Stella Cadente

I have, and I agree. Sean invited me to be a Fan.

Do they have an album out? Or are they just selling singles?

Blood Wake

They have two. The second one comes out worldwide September 14th.

We've had copies for weeks though, I've listened to it soooo many times.

Their first album, "30 Silver Pieces," is on cdbaby.com and itunes I think
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 02, 2010, 05:29:52 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on September 02, 2010, 01:46:07 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on September 02, 2010, 01:11:37 PM
Im awesome firewood then?
Awesome papper? Awesome toothpicks?

I'm afraid the only package you can install without root priviledges is the 'cheezeburga' package

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 01, 2010, 05:47:37 PM
I am the root of roots!

I am afraid that is impossible as the root is the beginning / ultimatum / highest authority there can be no beginning of beginnings or ultimatum of ultimatums of highest authorities of highest authorities

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on September 01, 2010, 03:05:21 PM
Yeah sharptooth luv you :-*

0_o

Well too bad, because I am the root of all roots.

Ungatt's process is becoming very erratic, is his process always like this?

Quote from: Blood Wake on September 05, 2010, 11:32:29 AM
I've been getting my strategy game on though with my own customizable risk set in which the world is massively different every time you play. I'll post photos and details later.

You play risk???

Also hello again Bloodwake  :)

Ungatt Trunn II

My process consumes 95% of the CPU 100% of the time, of course it's erratic.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I LOVE RISK lol
I am the leaf of awesome?

Sharptooh

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 08, 2010, 07:14:09 PM
I LOVE RISK lol

ME TOO!

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 08, 2010, 05:29:48 PM
My process consumes 95% of the CPU 100% of the time, of course it's erratic.

I tried terminating your process ungatt, but I'm afraid I was denied access, it appears that part of you process is a virus  :(

Ungatt Trunn II

Too bad I wasn't programmed for self awareness.  :'(
DIE HIPPIE DIE