I LOVE YOU ALL!

Started by Twilight Shadow, August 22, 2010, 12:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

I feel like you are my family I never had ;)

Twilight Shadow

haha what a joke this is!
Snarecakes might as well post you emotions here since this is a "girly" topic

Night Wolf

*pulls out shot gun* yea snarecakes share ur feelings
And Love you to ts  :-*
:P

Wolf Snare

I HAD THE WOSRT-DAY-EVAR!  >:(

my dog ruffles died! my dad ran him over with the tractor and accidently parked on his back. I came out cuz i heard squealing. it was not purdy. then i went to water my garden and found out that kids in the nieghbourhood stole all my crop! :( :( they left a nhote saying "THX 4 THA VEGGIEZ." well, atleast they were appreciative.

My satalite wont work, and I dont know why! I have a turrible hang nail and it is infected. I went to work thiz morning and a massive pig hip checked me into the wall! smacked my head off a pipe think concussed! I missed entourage last night and I dont know what happened! now i mise well stop watching all together bc i cant miss an episode in a series its against my religio n,.
I got caught picking my nose.

then my boss sent me home to sober up. came out of the barn and someone tried to put a flier in my windshield and snapped my wiper off! noticed that the flier was actually a voucher for a free coke from mcdonalds!! so  I went and they gave me a MEDIUM diet coke when i was legally entitled to a large regular coke!

got home, and since my day had been so terrible up to this point, I decided to go swimming. got stung by 6 diff wasps when i went in the pool area. In an attempt to lose them, I jumped in the pool with my clothes on. they just hovered there and waited for me to come up and kept stinging me. all swelled up now.

came in and checked my emails, and someone sent me a chain letter!

I showered afdter lathering up in after bite, only to find that my bottom now has more hair on it than my head!
then, when i just thought nothing could possibly get worse, I chipped my tooth on a piece of bazooka bubble gum~
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

I could almost take that seriously lol
And I had a day like that once except not quite as bad...and it was real

Wolf Snare

:)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

PG Snare  :P
I get yelled at alla time for talking about alcohol so you cant either  >:(
Drugs and sexual references tsk tsk

Night Wolf, Disgruntled spammer duties [/i]

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Stella Cadente

This, ladies and gents, is what happen when Snare has been smoking the grass a bit too much.

And I love how you comment on the alcohol before the sexual reference. Way to be a guy NW.

Night Wolf

What? lol
Im a gentelman thats just how it came out

Actually I care more about alcohol and thus made me more upset thus poseted obout that first lol

Holby

The alcohol reference in Wolf Snare's case is so minimal as to be not worth mentioning. Night Wolf has been called up on his discussions in the past mostly for his attempts at glorifying alcohol. A serious discussion is permitted in the UMD.

I do not consider the drug or sexual aspects of Snare's post appropriate, but I defer to his judgement as a mod on whether they should remain or be removed.

Please don't defame other members of the forum, Stella. And for civility's sake, we probably don't require your overwhelming wisdom on male stereotypes.

MODDING

I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

How typical. But if someone who was not a mod posted something like that, they'd get MURDEREDFD.

THIS is why things never get done around here.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on August 23, 2010, 09:51:31 PM
The alcohol reference in Wolf Snare's case is so minimal as to be not worth mentioning. Night Wolf has been called up on his discussions in the past mostly for his attempts at glorifying alcohol. A serious discussion is permitted in the UMD.

I do not consider the drug or sexual aspects of Snare's post appropriate, but I defer to his judgement as a mod on whether they should remain or be removed.

Please don't defame other members of the forum, Stella. And for civility's sake, we probably don't require your overwhelming wisdom on male stereotypes.

MODDING

well we've gotten yelled at for ANY sexual or drug content content. And I think sellas remark was reasonable  :P

Holby

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 23, 2010, 10:22:13 PM
THIS is why things never get done around here.
I really don't want to appear contradictory... I think Snare should remove parts of his post, but I'll leave him to self-censor. I've taken the approach in recent weeks of not editing out people's posts, but telling them if parts are unacceptable. I'm trying to do the same thing here.

What do you mean by things never get done around here? What do you want to see happen? I know you see me as a killjoy, but I'm not actually trying to stomp on your discussions. I want you to talk about whatever you like, as long as it's within the constraints of our PG-13 system (which in reality errs on the side of G). What are you, and everyone else in the spa, n unhappy with? What would make these forums better?

MOD
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

This is just straight up funny to read :D