Never mind

Started by Night Wolf, August 18, 2010, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

True valor right thur
Just spent the last like 12 hours with her it was pretty amazin

Wolf Snare

What did you guys do? details please, even seemingly insignificant details? this could help me process just how far along you are and if your soul is still worth the trouble of saving.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Night Wolf

Nothing much hung out mostly  :P
Nothing I can talk about on the forum lol jk

Wolf Snare

Aha! So our young friend has found lust, and has mistaken it for LOVE!  Poor lil feller!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on August 27, 2010, 12:12:50 AM
Aha! So our young friend has found lust, and has mistaken it for LOVE!  Poor lil feller!
I'm 18, do I have potential
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Wolf Snare on August 27, 2010, 12:12:50 AM
I said jk meaning I didnt actually do anything not allowed on these here forums  ;)

Twilight Shadow

Ungatt Trunn II

Night Wolf, women come in all forms. But a common denominator is that they all want to see you suffer. The only way to deter this is to let them know you mean business. Remind her daily of her womanly duties, such as being in the kitchen 65% of the time. If she disobeys, well you can either try to fix the problem using less than ethical methods, or you just admit you got a dud that will never learn, and simply move on.

Or... eat her heart...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 27, 2010, 03:52:27 PM
Night Wolf, women come in all forms. But a common denominator is that they all want to see you suffer. The only way to deter this is to let them know you mean business. Remind her daily of her womanly duties, such as being in the kitchen 65% of the time. If she disobeys, well you can either try to fix the problem using less than ethical methods, or you just admit you got a dud that will never learn, and simply move on.

Or... eat her heart...
You should be in the kitchen 65% of the time btw where are my damened cupcakes!

Ungatt Trunn II

Exactly, now relay what you just said to her.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 27, 2010, 05:07:17 PM
I dont want her in my kitchen shes quite fine in my arms I want you in my kitchen making cookies!

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on August 27, 2010, 05:39:27 PM
snarecakes where?
i donnoknow maybe somwhere but im not so sure really
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 28, 2010, 04:21:27 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 27, 2010, 05:07:17 PM
I dont want her in my kitchen shes quite fine in my arms I want you in my kitchen making cookies!

I'm being serious here. Just say that to her, even in a joking manner. If she says "yes master", then you got yourself a keeper. If she laughs, then there is some hope for her. If she gets offended, well let's just say you had a good run, yes?
DIE HIPPIE DIE