Noobs

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, August 12, 2010, 08:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Begin bombing when ready.

This is Lima-Uniform-Lima-Zulu 1337. requesting permission to engage. Our target is in range, please advise. Over. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

FIYA WHEN READDY!

Ungatt Trunn II

Roger that, commencing bombing raid. Please vacate the blast radius for the next hour, as fallout will still be lethal for at least 100 more years.

DIE YOU COMMIE SUNS O' BITCHES!!! 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

*walks in in hazmat suit*
Classy

Ungatt Trunn II

Do you wish for me to end the bombing op?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Put a hold on it for now lol I think they may get the point  ;)

Ungatt Trunn II

Command received and understood. Please understand that he will most likely just edit them out later, but I shall not, will not, cannot back down. HOOAH
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

HOOAH
Bring it on Harry...I shall create an account more powerfull than yours!
Dirty harry doesnt stand a chance!

Ungatt Trunn II

He just awakened the world's premier fighting force.

Just remember when those MOABs are blowing you to hell, Abrams tanks are coming from all directions, and Apache helicopters are making it rain lead, that SRA is the force that brought it all to you on  a silver platter and didn't even request a tip.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Master Yoda

Quote from: Dirty Harry on August 12, 2010, 08:34:41 AM
The magnum force are running for presidency of the spa, with Dirty Harry as their selected head. Our policies will include:

• Crackdown of spam in the spa
  • Bringing back the 30 second rule
  • Banning trolls
  • Censoring posts which dissaprove of our methods
  • Locking threads which oppose us
  • Replacing "this is your only warning" with "do you feel lucky" in moderator posts

We also plan to give the health system a reform, and promote buying food from the market.
Vote for change-you can improve YOUR spa! Under my dictatorship, I could bring peace, propserity, and serious discussion to this board! You would no longer b eliving in slums, but in one of the most economically-developed parts of the country of rwl!
The SRA would keep your in your capatalist shackles! We can free you from the restraints on your freedom, if only you choose us over the SRA. They claim to be a military force, however we have Clint Eastwood as our head of defence, William Munny and the man with no names as General's, and Preacher, aka Pale Rider, as my vice president! We can offer you security and change.
That is all! I hope you'll come out on election day.

(This is a joke, if you can't tell. Some people take thinsg way to literally)
Darness I sense in this one yes?
Change the spa he will not