Interior crocodile alligator

Started by Dirty Harry, August 12, 2010, 12:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Harry

Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

In all seriousness, why are you so awesome? And how do i shot web?

go die.

no u
-DH, moderator duties
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Do you really think this is abuse?
I could post in last word then lock it, sticky old, dead threads, merge all the popular threads into one then lock them, moderating all the first posts.
THAT would be abuse ;)
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

More importantly, why do i shot web?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Dirty Harry on August 12, 2010, 04:08:27 PM
I could post in last word then lock it, sticky old, dead threads, merge all the popular threads into one then lock them, moderating all the first posts.
THAT would be abuse ;)

You know what, I implore you to lock last word, sticky those threads, merge topics and lock them.

I seriously hope you do. Because the consequences will never be the same if you did that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 12, 2010, 04:12:59 PM
Quote from: Dirty Harry on August 12, 2010, 04:08:27 PM
THAT would be abuse ;)

You know what, I implore you to lock last word, sticky those threads, merge topics and lock them.

I seriously hope you do. Because the consequences will never be the same if you did that.
I backtraced your email, and reported you to the cyber police.
In seriousness, I'm sure holby will tell me if I go out of line. All I'm really doing outside holy grail is giving phony warnings and modifying posts, but in spa most posts aren't serious, and their easy to edit back-the point is when a mod edits a post, you don't change it because they changed it for a reason, but I'm just joking around. Calm down, it's a hell of a thing trolling a guy, to take away all he's got and's ever gonna have.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

YOU need to calm down. This is spa, our beloved spa, the one gifts the admins gave unto us. JUST because you think our posts aren't all that great, doesn't mean they hold some value to us all. We think that, beyond a doubt these things are our only self evident truths. If you continue down this road, tons of noble spammers will be gone, they will melt away and be LOST. You may not care, you may not even consider it. But what you must remember that value is not consensus and there is a reason for that. This may be THE last time we will be able to take a hit like this and the spammers shrug it off and just continue marching forward. It may be fun to you, it may be entertaining to you, but it is not a GAME to us.

The internet is srs bzns
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Well then we must rid spa 101 of spam and turn it from slums to a financial paradise, read the Magnum Force spa politcs thread in spa 101-vote for change!
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

No, the spam stays.

Also read all the fully capitalized words in my previous post.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 12, 2010, 04:25:11 PM
No, the spam stays.

Also read all the fully capitalized words in my previous post.
How clever, but so did you.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Achoo