Spa room and you-a political campaign

Started by Dirty Harry, August 12, 2010, 08:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

It will only last as long as you lot keep spamming the Holy Grail thread. If that stops happening, Harry will stop happening.
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

We only do it because he goes into a tizzy about it. We trololololololollllll.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

How long do we have to go without posting in there before hes removed from power?

Holby

Yes. I don't mind if you post there at all, as long as it is vaguely about the original thread. But there were 70 odd pages of stupidity. I'd like to think if somebody ever wanted to revive the story, they could. But that's impossible when there's dozens of pages between parts of the script. It's probably not credible enough for GD, but it's too good to be lost to the mindless spamming. So I'd like some kind of middleground here. I mean, I can't make you, I can only keep Harry around to be annoying.
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

We are sorry okay! I mean it's spammers nature to spam everything that's not nailed down. But we will restrain! I understand your desire to preserve old things, but hold darn, this is driving me even further down the brink of insanity!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on August 13, 2010, 10:11:02 PM
Yes. I don't mind if you post there at all, as long as it is vaguely about the original thread. But there were 70 odd pages of stupidity. I'd like to think if somebody ever wanted to revive the story, they could. But that's impossible when there's dozens of pages between parts of the script. It's probably not credible enough for GD, but it's too good to be lost to the mindless spamming. So I'd like some kind of middleground here. I mean, I can't make you, I can only keep Harry around to be annoying.
But that was mostly like krowdon and takara....why punish everone?

Holby

Which is really quite funny.

I will have Harry's powers revoked, as long as you all play nicely for the next 24 hours.
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

Erg!

Okay.

But I will still bomb his other threads, understood? But you have my word that the Holy Grail shall remain untouched.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I will help ungatt to ensure that the holy grail is untouched

Holby

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 13, 2010, 10:17:37 PM
Erg!

Okay.

But I will still bomb his other threads, understood? But you have my word that the Holy Grail shall remain untouched.
That is fine. This is a place of chaos, after all. Just vaguely controlled chaos...
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

I once read that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Now it seems the friend of my enemy is also my friend, who is also my enemy. Only in a different context. Interesting.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Holby

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 13, 2010, 10:16:40 PM
Because none of you are doing anything wrong... I'm just trying to mould you into respectable spammers. ;) It's like playing god but with more gun-happy/wannabe artists/anime-loving puppets.
I will not deleted this

Holby

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 13, 2010, 10:19:45 PM
I once read that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Now it seems the friend of my enemy is also my friend, who is also my enemy. Only in a different context. Interesting.
That is some great logic right there.
I will not deleted this

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on August 13, 2010, 10:21:38 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on August 13, 2010, 10:16:40 PM
Because none of you are doing anything wrong... I'm just trying to mould you into respectable spammers. ;) It's like playing god but with more gun-happy/wannabe artists/anime-loving puppets.
You call me a wannabe artist?