Spa room and you-a political campaign

Started by Dirty Harry, August 12, 2010, 08:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Harry

The magnum force are running for presidency of the spa, with Dirty Harry as their selected head. Our policies will include:

• Crackdown of spam in the spa
  • Bringing back the 30 second rule
  • Banning trolls
  • Censoring posts which dissaprove of our methods
  • Locking threads which oppose us
  • Replacing "this is your only warning" with "do you feel lucky" in moderator posts

We also plan to give the health system a reform, and promote buying food from the market.
Vote for change-you can improve YOUR spa! Under my dictatorship, I could bring peace, propserity, and serious discussion to this board! You would no longer b eliving in slums, but in one of the most economically-developed parts of the country of rwl!
The SRA would keep your in your capatalist shackles! We can free you from the restraints on your freedom, if only you choose us over the SRA. They claim to be a military force, however we have Clint Eastwood as our head of defence, William Munny and the man with no names as General's, and Preacher, aka Pale Rider, as my vice president! We can offer you security and change.
That is all! I hope you'll come out on election day.

(This is a joke, if you can't tell. Some people take thinsg way to literally)
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Night Wolf

Is anyone running against you  :P

Krowdon

Personally,I would rather follow Ungatt.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Here i goes:

Peace Alliance
Briar
Night Wolf
A Rock
Ungatt
Dirty Harry
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Thats in order from least annoying to most annoying.

Night Wolf

Me and briar are waaaaaaaaay cooler than Peace

Krowdon

You dont have a fanclub. Takara and I are the unofficial PA fanclub.

Night Wolf

I do so have a fan club! IRL infact(creepy fan club tho) theres two little kids that are always staring at me when I sit a the flee market, like they use the bathroom like 5 times a minute*exageration* so they can stare at me ITS FREAKING KREEPY

Krowdon

Night Wolf

No its not! Im trying to play cards w/my gf and some little like 9-10 year old boy is checking me out every chance he gets

Krowdon

Night Wolf

No, and what was funny was every time steph would look at him hed turn away

Krowdon

XD  talk to him sometime. mebbie he would go away.

Night Wolf

I wanna scare him if hes up there again this weekend  :D