New drawing...

Started by Night Wolf, August 10, 2010, 11:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

*melts into a pink blob*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

*pokes pink blob with a stick*

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 12, 2010, 07:21:22 AM
THEN WE SHALL HAVE A SHOWDOWN AT SUNDOWN...THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Quote from: Night Wolf on August 12, 2010, 08:13:44 AM
*pokes pink blob with a stick*
your gonna get pwned.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

He doesnt stand a chance

Krowdon

Thats what you think. His power level is over 9000.

*still a pink blob*

Night Wolf

Then I shall distract him with lie cake then kick him back into the portal from whence he came!

Krowdon

lol. He will just appear in another room.

Night Wolf

Away from me lol, but I forgot to say I would move the other portal right above a black hole first then distract him with lie cake and so on.

Krowdon

you are a horrible person *changes colour to blue*

Night Wolf

*Throws orange food coloring at krowdon muahahahahahah*

Krowdon

EEEEP!!!

*transforms into a carrot*

Night Wolf

*throws krowdon to buggs bunny*

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Never saw that on cartoon network

Krowdon

Thats righ tHomie. I breakin' all the rules.