Top 15

Started by Gen. Volkov, July 28, 2010, 09:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Twilight, now that the new turbo round is starting I will begin mentoring you. Reply to my private message.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

Mentoring for what?! I am one of the best noobs ever ;)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSrsly Volk, you come off as a bit of a crazy person in this topic.

I do? I posted what... twice? I did forget to say thanks though I guess.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

Are you crazy though

Gen. Volkov

Crazy like a fox.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

So you are hidden fox?

windhound

Sorry guys
I forgot to get the new server pass from Sticker so I can't do the round reset myself

We'll have to wait till Sticker or Shael are around to reset
Cheers for posting the top 15 Volky
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

-Vektor-

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 29, 2010, 05:06:27 PM
Guess who he was its pretty obvious vektor.... just saying logical look at the two members and think about it for 5 seconds then you will know

Yeah, I came to that conclusion...was a bit confused because I thought Dirty Harry was someone else...because of comments from a few other people, who (correct me if I'm wrong) seemed to believe Harry was Holby:

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 26, 2010, 05:05:50 PM
heheh, pretty sure H-...arry forgot he was on this username.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 27, 2010, 08:21:06 PM
QuoteAh, now you see? If you two would stop squabbling for half a second suddenly your great pals.

That's because H-...arry stepped out of character.

The Obliterator

heh in the top 15 and i didn't even do a full run :S
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Quote from: -Vektor- on July 29, 2010, 10:13:47 PM
Guess who he was its pretty obvious vektor.... just saying logical look at the two members and think about it for 5 seconds then you will know

Yeah, I came to that conclusion...was a bit confused because I thought Dirty Harry was someone else...because of comments from a few other people, who (correct me if I'm wrong) seemed to believe Harry was Holby:

QuoteAh, now you see? If you two would stop squabbling for half a second suddenly your great pals.

I'm flattered
Guess who he was its pretty obvious vektor.... just saying logical look at the two members and think about it for 5 seconds then you will know and I brought down shadow for yah to win volkz yes shadow with sack who cares haha
You can't really say you won the round for them-there was over 600mil net difference
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

I was a bit confused with the H-...arry thing, too. It seemed fairly obvious it was Firetooth, it's kinda his thing. *Cough*MatthewBellamyFreddyMercury*Cough*
I will not deleted this

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Holby on July 30, 2010, 08:09:54 AM

I was a bit confused with the H-...arry thing, too. It seemed fairly obvious it was Firetooth, it's kinda his thing. *Cough*MatthewBellamyFreddyMercury*Cough*
What about James Hetfield, Jimmy Page and Corey Taylor  :P
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

No i did not win it for them just brought down shadow before it ended so volkz got first thats all I did some though...

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 30, 2010, 04:25:54 PM
No i did not win it for them just brought down shadow before it ended so volkz got first thats all I did some though...
Quotebrought down shadow for yah to win
That quote seems to say otherwise
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

well meaning i sacked him below for the team