Grrrrr

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 27, 2010, 02:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

YOU people make me so angry! We were doing so well until everyone stopped posting again! What is wrong with all of you? "Oh let's post a whole lot then not return for nearly a week hahahah". It was JUST a week or two ago and we had nearly everyone on again, then boom. It stopped. I mean I thought you guys would increase activity after seeing me and a few others do the same, but I guess not considering I almost LOST a soldier to the forces of the mods. What is that? How could we let such a thing happen in our beloved spa? This is hopefully THE last time I will ever need to remind you fools what's at stake here. We have recovered at least 2 times before, then this same thing to happen. If we fail like we did, this will hardly be a GAME anymore!

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Spam you spinless turtles!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Read all the completely uppercase words in my first post in order that they were put in.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Thats pretty good ungatt but whos the almost LOST solidier? ;)

Ungatt Trunn II

Why you of course
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Thats why theres a wink dummy and I was not almost lost its easy to get of being gagged on a sidenote the period of warnings get shorter though through that :D
Thats why you have multiple accounts :D They can never find you then until you reveal yourself

Ungatt Trunn II

Well in any case it works.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

Haha you too firetooth you shouldnt be saying those kind of things

Night Wolf

Twilight Shadow

Not you idiot, to the general RSL