Shadow spelled his name wrong

Started by Night Wolf, July 25, 2010, 10:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

You've been warned once for insulting rudeness, this will be the last one you get.

I don't see what you hope to achieve by trying to annoy me. You are just continuing to be a Sevs sock puppet, without actually knowing what you are doing. Snap out of it.

Shadow

Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 25, 2010, 10:24:01 AM
Dont even try using the typo excuse W and E arent even close to each other....*looks at keyboard*
You still spelled it wrong ok
That really made me lol, NW.  :D
I will not deleted this

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 25, 2010, 08:25:34 PM
Drunk for sure

XXX
                 X       X
                 X       X
                 X       X
                 X       X
              X             X
              X             X
              X             X
              X             X
              X             X
              XXXXXX

Heres your bottle...
And watch the language a little kid could be watching...
Your an actual punk. Harry would use more colourful language, but he's already in trouble with the force
And everybody who is a Sevah sock puppet like to think they're independant :P
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Shadow

Quote from: Holby on July 26, 2010, 01:19:48 AM
Quote from: Night Wolf on July 25, 2010, 10:24:01 AM
Dont even try using the typo excuse W and E arent even close to each other....*looks at keyboard*
You still spelled it wrong ok
That really made me lol, NW.  :D

yea, I giggled too.

Ungatt Trunn II

Shadow, your forces have been wiped out.

And as you know, I almost never take prisoners. But I did take one. He told me you liked Teletubbies.

I shot him, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until he was all pasty.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Is it really smart to be insulting a Mod? >_o

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

They cant do stuff here anything goes... :P

Shadow

No. All forum rules still apply here, except that you can post meaningless nonsense. Flaming here has the same penalty as anywhere else.

Twilight Shadow

I am not flaming spamming since you swear mod

Shadow

where did I swear?

If you mean "jackass" then I want you to read this:

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=6621.0

and if you manage to understand any of it, you will see the difference between what I am doing and what you do.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Shadow on July 25, 2010, 08:21:04 PM
What is wrong with you? You know nothing about me whatsoever. Don't assume anything about me, it just makes you look like a jackass. And I hardly think you are one to criticize my ability to communicate.
Write here!

Shadow

reread the above post for the edit.

Twilight Shadow

Yes but wolfbite is long gone and rules change I assumed first then you swore then i stated my action so not illegal