Shadow spelled his name wrong

Started by Night Wolf, July 25, 2010, 10:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

wolf bite is around, but whether or not he is is irrelevent. It all still applies. You don't interpret rules, the staff does. Stop being annoying for the sake of it or we will gag you. That's all there is to it. We can keep it up as long as it takes to end this if you insist on dragging it out. If you keep going on this track, you are gong to get gagged, and I am running out of patience as to all these warnings I am giving you.

Smarten up.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Smarten up?!

gong...going
Shadoe...Shadow

And your just pissed off since your notice says I will poison if you sack and thats all I have done to you, wheres the poison?
Your just mad because you do not know how to fight me in game, is this a correct statement?
And since I am considered a noob and youngen by your clan...you make threats but not fulfill them either you just get angry and throw a tantrum harry more than you through pm in-game. Terrorizing me to basically give up all together
Sevah's sock puppet, no, once again, you guys can deal the threats but don't back them up and we go at you for the sake and fun of the game and you go beserk at us.
I see why Sevz left here for good!

Shadow

You have nothin to poison lol. If you ever get any net I'll take it down, but until then you're right, not much I can do ingame.

That is irrevelent to what goes on on forums though. If you continue this ego trip until we are forced to shut you down, then so be it. Just be aware that you had plenty of chances to stop.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Nothing to poison ok i will give you that ok i quit arguing with you this is getting nowhere
*better get back to mentoring the right way for my trainees*

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on July 26, 2010, 01:19:48 AM
Quote from: Night Wolf on July 25, 2010, 10:24:01 AM
Dont even try using the typo excuse W and E arent even close to each other....*looks at keyboard*
Quote from: Shadow on July 26, 2010, 06:25:07 AM
Quote from: Holby on July 26, 2010, 01:19:48 AM
Quote from: Night Wolf on July 25, 2010, 10:24:01 AM
Dont even try using the typo excuse W and E arent even close to each other....*looks at keyboard*
You still spelled it wrong ok
That really made me lol, NW.  :D

yea, I giggled too.
Thats what I was going for  ;) Oh and since you both laughed does that mean mods have emotions cuz thats goes against everything we know  :D