Slums

Started by Dirty Harry, July 25, 2010, 06:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Harry

Why did I just walk into the slums of the forums? They need a decent, hardcore mod cop to instill justice in this cestpit, where the rejects of normal forum life hide, in their poverty, deprived of the minimum posting conditions.
Walking through this place makes me physically sick, all the gangs of spammers fighting it out, a battered noob bleeding out in the corner of a long-forgotten thread, still clutching his keyboard, wondering how many metaphorical bullets he took from his opponent. He reaches for his mouse, trying to close the topic down, but it's no good.
A hate meeting ran by Twilight Shadow, a revel without a clue, is violently shut down in the first police action for years, with the spammers having to flee for their lives, broken in spirit and in posting ratio.
Defacto Fascicst/Capitalist leader Ungatt Trunn desperately tries to rally his forces to make the spa independant, but as the spammers wage assault on the decent areas of the forums, even in desperate cases abandoned voting polls, they are simply imprisoned by the police force that are unwilling to go and deal with the problem. Images of magna's nobody but a 4channer would read adorn the floor, with longcats trying to pick up the pieces. Lolcats scutter around the streets. A poster with no thread of his own to post in, homeless threadless, seeks a thread he can post in for the night.
I can safely say the American Interwebz dream is dead.
*Leaves the slums, shaking head*
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

Hate meeting for what three minutes and I don't have any power to delete my own topic otherwise i would

Ungatt Trunn II

It's actually not as chaotic as it looks. Back in the day when we had a working council, now that was chaos.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Ye this is nothing compared to when I joined even

Stella Cadente

Oh the days of 1000 posts...how i miss thee.

But now I have a life! Haha!! Plus nothing good enough to make a decent response to.

Ungatt Trunn II

If you are unsatisfied with the material we put out, how about making your own threads?

You know like HOW YOU USED TO WHEN WE WERE SUCCESSFUL?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

she is scared that my stupidness will destroy the thread  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay,  Twilight Shadow you are now a soldier. I want you to report for training at once when I make the thread for it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Shoot him up blow him up >:D

Dirty Harry

Tssk. A legion of intellect lacking gang members are preparing for another wall. Why do I go here? This is nearly as bad as 4chan!
*leaves*
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

4chan, my friend? I was put on Spec ops missions deep into the very worse parts of 4chan! You don't know what goes on there... This is paradise reborn compared to that place...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 25, 2010, 03:13:20 PM
4chan, my friend? I was put on Spec ops missions deep into the very worse parts of 4chan! You don't know what goes on there... This is paradise reborn compared to that place...
Vietnam is nothing compared to /b!!!!!
But I repeat: This place is nearly as bad as the ghettos of /b, in the disgusting, 3rd-world blemish on the interwebz known as 4chan.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Night Wolf

Quote from: Stella Cadente on July 25, 2010, 11:14:03 AM
Oh the days of 1000 posts...how i miss thee.

But now I have a life! Haha!! Plus nothing good enough to make a decent response to.
Oh me to the days of canned artifical cheese and krowdons magical back pack me getting beat with various objects and you and grimm scheming...those were the days  :'(

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 25, 2010, 03:15:31 PM
But I repeat: This place is nearly as bad as the ghettos of /b, in the disgusting, 3rd-world blemish on the interwebz known as 4chan.

Rules 1 + 2 fa....
Nevermind.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 25, 2010, 03:18:21 PM
Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 25, 2010, 03:15:31 PM

Rules 1 + 2 fa....
Nevermind.
U NO
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."