Dirty Harry

Started by Gen. Volkov, July 25, 2010, 02:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you tired of the Dirty Harry persona?

Yes
3 (25%)
No
7 (58.3%)
Other
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Twilight Shadow

What performance i have not seen one but on the otherhand at least "noobs" try!

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 26, 2010, 04:27:49 PM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 26, 2010, 03:06:17 AM
QuoteGive an original way to play Dirty Harry without warping his personality Wink
And I was around last round too.

Took two rounds for it to wear thin. I wasn't suggesting you find an original way to play Dirty Harry, I was suggesting you find a new, original character.

QuoteI think Volkov is just a Grumpus

Your mom's a grumpus.

QuoteI actually don't mind him at all. I think he is witty and very funny. But then again it's always fun to see you get p/o'd at someone Volky, so I may be biased  Roll Eyes . He plays the role good, and recently he switched up his material, which is always refreshing.
QuoteBah, don't be a sycophant.

Honestly unintentional Volky, But I suppose subconsciously I felt so terrible for their performance ingame that I may have kissed his rump a bit.

Hey, the performance ingame wasn't that bad! Me and Shadow were doing fine till I was gone for the weekend :P

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 26, 2010, 04:49:42 PM
What performance i have not seen one but on the otherhand at least "noobs" try!
What are you trying to say? I wasn't trying?
That's actually a compliment of sorts, punk, as you're implying I could've locked if I'd tried.
Noob's got to know their limitations...
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Gen. Volkov

QuoteHonestly unintentional Volky, But I suppose subconsciously I felt so terrible for their performance ingame that I may have kissed his rump a bit.

LOL. Right then.

Hey, the performance ingame wasn't that bad! Me and Shadow were doing fine till I was gone for the weekend

Well that and I formed Burn. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Genevieve

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 27, 2010, 08:28:18 PM
QuoteHey, the performance ingame wasn't that bad! Me and Shadow were doing fine till I was gone for the weekend

Well that and I formed Burn. LOL.

Actually, I believe it was that I made an account and broke shads in my first run.

Shadow

Lucy woke up the round, Burn really didn't do anything other than make net. Which is great and all, but certainly doesn't take credit for anything dramatic ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteActually, I believe it was that I made an account and broke shads in my first run.

Vektor broke Shadow too. Did you break him first?

QuoteLucy woke up the round, Burn really didn't do anything other than make net. Which is great and all, but certainly doesn't take credit for anything dramatic

Well not exactly. Like I said, Vektor was part of the whole breaking you thing. Burn was more or less formed because Vektor and I wanted to break you.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Genevieve

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 27, 2010, 09:07:12 PM
QuoteActually, I believe it was that I made an account and broke shads in my first run.

Vektor broke Shadow too. Did you break him first?

QuoteLucy woke up the round, Burn really didn't do anything other than make net. Which is great and all, but certainly doesn't take credit for anything dramatic

Well not exactly. Like I said, Vektor was part of the whole breaking you thing. Burn was more or less formed because Vektor and I wanted to break you.

Yes, I did.

Dirty Harry

Are you talking about vektor? The one that sat around all round and did nothing but steal from an indy till somebody else came along to free the land for him? That one?

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 27, 2010, 09:07:12 PM
Burn was more or less formed because Vektor and I wanted to break you.
Well, somebody else did your job for you.  ;)
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Shadow

No, once Lucy broke me I stopped trying to hold land altogether. Vector broke someone with no defenses ^_^

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYes, I did.

Right then.

QuoteAre you talking about vektor? The one that sat around all round and did nothing but steal from an indy till somebody else came along to free the land for him? That one?

Bitter much?

QuoteNo, once Lucy broke me I stopped trying to hold land altogether. Vector broke someone with no defenses ^_^

Shadow, you can't have "stopped trying to hold land" when you weren't even bloody online at the time. Lucy broke first, then vektor and I broke. You had defenses when that happened, you only dropped them later on. There's always some sort of extenuating circumstance with you.

Shadow

What do you mean? After Lucy broke me I stopped building guards. No extenuting circumstances. Do you mean you broke me on the same day that Lucy did after she did? Maybe, I don't recall. Who cares?

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhat do you mean? After Lucy broke me I stopped building guards. No extenuting circumstances. Do you mean you broke me on the same day that Lucy did after she did? Maybe, I don't recall. Who cares?

You do, or you wouldn't have argued about it. LOL. And yeah, I broke you the same day Lucy did.

Shadow

So what's the big deal? All I had was guards, so after Lucy broke I had no defense. Why is it important that you broke someone with no defense? I don't care what happened, I care that you are making a big deal of nothing, it's annoying.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSo what's the big deal? All I had was guards, so after Lucy broke I had no defense. Why is it important that you broke someone with no defense? I don't care what happened, I care that you are making a big deal of nothing, it's annoying.

LOL. Again, you are the one who first took issue. All I ever said to start the whole thing was that I formed Burn, then you and H... arry were off and running about how it was all Lucy and no one else did anything.

Maybe you were all food net, I don't know, but I do know it still took a fair number of rats to break you, even after Lucy did.

You guys can be as bad as Sevz, in your own ways. At times anyway. If people break you, it was just the one person, then I stopped trying. If you don't try to lock up land again, it's cause you stopped caring, not because it might be more difficult the second time around. If people out-net you, it's cause they're more active. I admit, even I do it, but I try to limit it. I can usually admit when I've been out-played. I guess I'm just a little annoyed at how, according to you, no one can ever accomplish anything, unless you somehow let them.

Shadow

No No, we are just arguing about who broke the initial lock. That was all Lucy. The formation of Burn kept it broken, certainly, as we knew we would not be able to keep up the lock as we had been with active indiers in play. So you did play a part, just not the part you are claiming.

And yes, I know, I hate to admit being outplayed ^_^ I'll give you that. To be honest my loss of interest was the result of some twit taking me to my city repeatedly for no reason other than to annoy me, so I really have no excuse.

Anyway, you're right, I need to stop arguing this. We lost, either way, so well done to Burn :)