Dirty Harry

Started by Gen. Volkov, July 25, 2010, 02:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you tired of the Dirty Harry persona?

Yes
3 (25%)
No
7 (58.3%)
Other
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Gen. Volkov

I find the whole Dirty Harry persona annoying. Mostly because Dirty Harry, while cool, is old news. Everyone has heard those quotes hundreds of times. It was entertaining, mildly, for the first couple times, but now it's played out. If you are going to play a role, that's fine with me, but at least be original about it. I realize I may be the only one who feels this way though, so I created a poll.

Oh, and Dirty Harry, whoever you are, (I have a pretty good idea who) apologies for the grumpiness. That includes this thread. I may be annoyed, but that doesn't excuse rudeness. Everything I am saying could be said in a nicer way, and I did try to be nicer in this thread. That doesn't mean you can ignore what I'm saying though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dirty Harry

Give an original way to play Dirty Harry without warping his personality ;)
And I was around last round too.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Shadow

I think Volkov is just a Grumpus
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

do you know what a grumpus even is shadow

Dirty Harry

Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

I don't think thats it...

Wolf Snare

I actually don't mind him at all. I think he is witty and very funny. But then again it's always fun to see you get p/o'd at someone Volky, so I may be biased  ::) . He plays the role good, and recently he switched up his material, which is always refreshing.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteGive an original way to play Dirty Harry without warping his personality Wink

Took two rounds for it to wear thin. I wasn't suggesting you find an original way to play Dirty Harry, I was suggesting you find a new, original character.

QuoteI think Volkov is just a Grumpus

Your mom's a grumpus.

QuoteI actually don't mind him at all. I think he is witty and very funny. But then again it's always fun to see you get p/o'd at someone Volky, so I may be biased  Roll Eyes . He plays the role good, and recently he switched up his material, which is always refreshing.

Bah, don't be a sycophant.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 26, 2010, 03:06:17 AM
QuoteGive an original way to play Dirty Harry without warping his personality Wink

Took two rounds for it to wear thin. I wasn't suggesting you find an original way to play Dirty Harry, I was suggesting you find a new, original character.
Go ahead, make my day.

Your mom's a grumpus.

QuoteI actually don't mind him at all. I think he is witty and very funny. But then again it's always fun to see you get p/o'd at someone Volky, so I may be biased  Roll Eyes . He plays the role good, and recently he switched up his material, which is always refreshing.

Bah, don't be a sycophant.
Your own poll seems to disagree with you, punk.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Gen. Volkov

QuoteGo ahead, make my day.

Kiss my rump.

QuoteYour own poll seems to disagree with you, punk.

*Rude gesture* That for you, and the horse you rode in on.

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 26, 2010, 03:14:55 AM
QuoteGo ahead, make my day.

Kiss my rump.

QuoteYour own poll seems to disagree with you, punk.

*Rude gesture* That for you, and the horse you rode in on.

I should run you in for that.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI should run you in for that.

I have one response to that: "Go ahead, make my day".

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 26, 2010, 03:35:00 AM
QuoteI should run you in for that.

I have one response to that: "Go ahead, make my day".
Feelin' lucky?
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Gen. Volkov

QuoteFeelin' lucky?

Always.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 26, 2010, 03:06:17 AM

Your mom's a grumpus.

QuoteI actually don't mind him at all. I think he is witty and very funny. But then again it's always fun to see you get p/o'd at someone Volky, so I may be biased  Roll Eyes . He plays the role good, and recently he switched up his material, which is always refreshing.
QuoteBah, don't be a sycophant.

Honestly unintentional Volky, But I suppose subconsciously I felt so terrible for their performance ingame that I may have kissed his rump a bit.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)