NYAN-NYAN

Started by Krowdon, July 23, 2010, 10:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I have every single issue.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

Wow.  I have every english Vampire Knight. And the DVD. I want Tha japanese VK books and I watch the episodes in Japanese anyway.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I watch all anime dubbed English, subtitled Swedish.

Nah jk I don't own any anime stuff.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Lol, well I am quite obviously obsessed with anime, so whatever is anime is what I wish to be mine. XD It's because it's a little rare to find anime stuff. If they were selling anime junk in common stores everywhere, maybe my obsession would be a little less. =)

And by WISH to be mine, I mean I have a couple of things anime and that's it. =(

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on July 29, 2010, 04:59:30 PM
Lol, well I am quite obviously obsessed with anime, so whatever is anime is what I wish to be mine. XD It's because it's a little rare to find anime stuff. If they were selling anime junk in common stores everywhere, maybe my obsession would be a little less. =)

And by WISH to be mine, I mean I have a couple of things anime and that's it. =(
Question is krowdon ur sister?

Twilight Shadow

Yes krowdon is my sister!

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 29, 2010, 05:05:26 PM
Quote from: Takara on July 29, 2010, 04:59:30 PM

Question is krowdon ur sister?

No. but we has been aked that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Why do we strike you as siblings? XD

Ungatt Trunn II

Sisterhood could be considered an extremely close bond. THAT IS TJGKL
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Krowdon

we're sorry. your call could not go through.

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon