Lame

Started by Twilight Shadow, July 21, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Start posting again whomever quit otherwise this forum will turn out like the horrible nonexistent forum for FAF(frost and flame) :'(

Stella Cadente

Krowdon

I been busy. sorry. I usually dont have too much going on but my computer was like, uber slow yesterday.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Calm down im back  ;)

Twilight Shadow

I mean ungatt bringing up lets not post and people stopped for three days when usually they post every 6 to 12 hours that why I said that

Ungatt Trunn II

For the record I was being sarcastic at the sudden stop of posting. We were doing so well before that, it was almost like the good ol' days again.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Whats "the good old days"?
And what were we doing well?

Stella Cadente

Ungatt Trunn II

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out my account was created on April Fools day.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Cadente

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 22, 2010, 10:39:55 PM
I'd like to take this importunity to point out my account was created on April Fools day.

Mine too!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

I am not a noob :'(

Ok maybe a little bit >:D

Takara

Everyone is a noob deep at heart.

Stella Cadente

and TS more than the rest

Krowdon