The last air bender

Started by Night Wolf, July 11, 2010, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

Something at least resembling old RSL, at any cost too.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 14, 2010, 05:32:57 PM
she knows I play RWL(and what its about) me and her bro were the ones who killed you  :D
Shes just doesnt kno about the forums and as far as I kno shes never checked either the game or the forums out not sure tho

oooh!! That means she plays? I wanna meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on July 15, 2010, 07:12:02 AM
Quote from: Night Wolf on July 14, 2010, 05:32:57 PM
she knows I play RWL(and what its about) me and her bro were the ones who killed you  :D
Shes just doesnt kno about the forums and as far as I kno shes never checked either the game or the forums out not sure tho

oooh!! That means she plays? I wanna meet her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No she doesnt play lol, her bro did tho he was the invinsible one long ago

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Im sorry krowdon, I think you'd like each other to  :D

Krowdon

Night Wolf

Duh, i think u guys would have alot in common.

Ungatt Trunn II

Except Krowdon's single.

GET SUM!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Your box thing doesn't count.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Okay, fine. It counts. Still, my point stands in one way or another.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

So what if the entire premise of my point was defused by saying it counts? What of it?
DIE HIPPIE DIE