The last air bender

Started by Night Wolf, July 11, 2010, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

So me and my GF went to see the last air bender in 3D last night and I shelled out like and extra $4 a ticket for 3D, and guess what nothing and I mean NOTHING in this whole fricken movie was 3D not a dang thing!!! Can you believe that thats like an extra $8 I paid to see this movie when there wasnt a darn thing special about!!! I want to sue the moron who said that movie was 3D, but yea if you cant tell im kinda mad.  >:(

Dirty Harry

The T.V series sucks anyway.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

Is your gf hot u should hook me up with her if she is :D

Night Wolf

Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 11, 2010, 03:13:14 PM
The T.V series sucks anyway.
It had a decent plot line and the last like 4 episodes I believe it was were actually pretty good. And except for not being 3D the movie was pretty good as well.
Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 11, 2010, 03:53:41 PM
Beautiful, and youd have to fight me to death t' get her  :wink:

Dirty Harry

I'll have to run you in under sexual harassment if those comments continue.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Night Wolf

Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 11, 2010, 04:27:16 PM
I'll have to run you in under sexual harassment if those comments continue.
Dont worry if he says anything else like that ill take care of him myself   :D

Shadow

I've been told that everything good about the movie was included in the trailer.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

Hmm I actually really liked it, I cant wait for the rest of them, although next time if it says 3D im not paying the extra $4 :D

Krowdon

I wanna see that movie. And you have a girlfriend? why was I not aware of this. does she know you are a bunny girl?

and I have a boyfriend. this is his picture.

we have been dating for a couple months. I love him so much.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Because it was none of ur business? And because we just recently started going out and no she does not know im a bunny girl and I intend to keep it that way  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, if you ever get sick of you just tell her you frequent a site that is based around a children's book that has something to do with animals that start wars and live in an abbey. Flawless victory every time!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

she knows I play RWL(and what its about) me and her bro were the ones who killed you  :D
Shes just doesnt kno about the forums and as far as I kno shes never checked either the game or the forums out not sure tho

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh, I see. It's a "long distance" relationship. Interesting, those don't seem to work out.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

WHat the hell are u talking about?
No we live in the same town, me and her brother went to school together and so did me and her. why would u assume long distance relationship?

Ungatt Trunn II

Why is "you" so hard to type out?
DIE HIPPIE DIE