Myspace
Twitter
Yahoo Pulse
Other( post if you want another one)

Twilight Shadow

Which social network is the best?
I just joined one so i was just curious

Wisey

I have a facebook, but it's .. eh.  My friends had to bug me about getting one  .. I heard the old layout was better, but I've only had it for a few months.

What I like about MySpace is that my favorite bands can stream their music on there.

In the end, I'm just not a huge social network person  :P
☠♪ Tenebris In Lux (Wisey) ♪☠
Forever metal and vikings

Gorak

I use facebook as a tool to stay connected with friends and family abroad aswell as for networking for my band
I use myspace purely as a site for my band

basically, to me, social networking is a tool for promoting my music
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Sharptooh

I voted Twitter, I know it's not a proper social network (like Facebook, myspace etc. are) but it's management are way more clever than Myspace's, and they're more 'privacy aware' than Facebook's management, and at the moment they're the only one of those three I might create an account with soon.

Facebook = A privacy mess with an arrogant CEO and users that have '500 friends'
Myspace = Music

I have a yahoo mail account that allows me to use Yahoo Pulse but only a few of my friends have a yahoo account (stupid hotmail) so I don't really use it actively, but having used Facebook I'd say Pulse is better than Facebook in a lot of ways, it just lacks users, which in the end makes it kind of useless (unless you can persuade most of your friends to join up)

Gorak

I tried signing up for twitter
but it was a lost cause

I don't need up to the minute updates on what everyone is doing
I hate that about facebook as it is

but the thing that killed it, is when I tried signing up, I came to a step where they tried to force me to sign up for channels to follow. I couldn't find a skip this step option, I don't want to follow anyones channel off the get go. The fact that they wanted me to follow someones celebrity gossip crap, right off creating an account, really pissed me off.
Unless you're someone I know outside of the social network circle, I don't give a crap what you're doing or what you have to say.

Facebook is bad enough, I don't think I'll ever have a twitter account.
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Holby

Quote from: Gorak on July 16, 2010, 07:01:21 PM
I couldn't find a skip this step option, I don't want to follow anyones channel off the get go. The fact that they wanted me to follow someones celebrity gossip crap, right off creating an account, really pissed me off.
Unless you're someone I know outside of the social network circle, I don't give a crap what you're doing or what you have to say.

That's all twitter is, though... If you hate that aspect of Facebook, there really isn't much point. And if you don't care about anyone outside of your social network circle, there's even less point. One of the joys of twitter is being able to follow people you'd normally have no interaction with... Politicians, comedians, writers, and so on.
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Is there a friend page of redwall warlords on facebook

Shadow

try searching for it ^_^

Anyway, I got facebook because that is how half of my friends communicate. I log in about once a month.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Ok i have but how many actual people that are friends with it are active?

Dirty Harry

Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Wisey

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=6940983131&ref=ts

^ A group I found on Facebook about RWL.  I see some familiar faces ..
☠♪ Tenebris In Lux (Wisey) ♪☠
Forever metal and vikings

Twilight Shadow

Yet those people look rather scary

Crocoduck

Proof evolution is fake!!!!!