Idea!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 06, 2010, 05:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

lol. I can see that too.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I already have 9000 pretty ponies.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

but you has over 9000?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I have exactly 9000.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

well, then yould you be okay if I ate one? just for dinner and make sandwiches

Ungatt Trunn II

I suppose, but only if I get a share of those sandwiches. Honestly though, I doubt a civvie like you has it in you to kill another living creature. To feel the life... slip away. To look it directly in the eyes, both of you knowing it's gunna die. And as you watch the energy slowly slip from it's trembling hands and as your cold knife is unsheathed because your opponent is now weak enough to be held down with one hand... and your squad just watches with blank expressions as you strike your blade into the enemies jugular vein and a crimson mist takes view and...

However, I digress. Sure, you can have all the damned ponies they suck as soldiers as I have found out...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wisey

Ponies?  Why not turtles?  :o
☠♪ Tenebris In Lux (Wisey) ♪☠
Forever metal and vikings

Ungatt Trunn II

Because turtles make fun targets for shotguns. That's why.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Yes they do and hamburger or venision is better for a sandwich not a pretty pony
Do you have exactly 9000 pretty ponies for your pretty cowboys and cowgirls in the sra and do you ride the beautiful white sleek unicorn

Ungatt Trunn II

I'd be absolutely honored to answer that question if I had half a clue of what the hell you're talking about. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Your oh so large SRA rides pretty ponies around the forum and you ride your beautiful white sleek unicorn as their leader you declare to through glitter in the air otherwise death to us all

* throws glitter then dumps bucket full of glitter on ungatts heads*
*giggle*

Ungatt Trunn II

Dance my puppets, dance!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

nice quote glitter boy :o

Ungatt Trunn II

Nice boat critter soy!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow