Early stranglehold

Started by Dirty Harry, July 05, 2010, 01:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteLikewise, I am not a punk.

Whatever.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

Is a .45 better than a rifle? :o

Stella Cadente

Didn't you know? The new definition of smothering is barely holding 9th. :P

Twilight Shadow

didn't you know rosegate no one cares :P

Shadow

Hum... haven't run in almost a week, and log in at 146 land.

Hey, I guess if you can't play well yourself you might as well annoy others instead of learning how, right?

Get some net so you are worth retaliating against.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Dirty Harry

You good sir, are a noob. If me or Shadow wanted to knocked you senseless, we could, but there's nothing to beat around. Failing to kill somebody is not good play, it's the opposite-the easiest form of retal for those who know no others.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Dirty Harry

23     ?     I'll Give You A Stranglehold (#29)     5,158     $3,258,315     None     Rat     Southsward

Funny kid.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Wolf Snare

* 23     ?     I'll Give You A Stranglehold (#29)     5,158     $3,258,315     None     Rat     Southsward

tHAT'S IT, IM LOGGING IN AND ATLEAST TAKING A RUN AT YOU PUNKS!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 26, 2010, 03:03:02 AM
You good sir, are a noob. If me or Shadow wanted to knocked you senseless, we could, but there's nothing to beat around. Failing to kill somebody is not good play, it's the opposite-the easiest form of retal for those who know no others.

I am no noob and its fun to see you angry. And you could not knock me senseless since it is a virtual game. And you don't know my own strat so stop complaining about a small part of it

Wolf Snare

You are treading very close to a gag with your persistent swearing and insulting others. I'm sure you've already been warned so I will not tolerate it again. We can all communicate and voice our opinions without cursing and directly flaming eachother. I suggest you look at the forum rules again before you get yourself in big trouble.

Wolf Snare (Mod Duties)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

Then you tell dirty harry and shadow to stop swearing too, snarecakes! Especially shadow since he is a mod.

And I am dealing with shadow at the moment but he needs some lessons to learn when he is an authority figure.

Dirty Harry hows it going? I thought I would let you know I play turbo to test ideas I have especially in a no mercs round. Yes you and shadow are beating...CONGRATS. I am not trying to take first I would rather help the person win so yah have fun!

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 26, 2010, 05:25:10 PM
Then you tell dirty harry and shadow to stop swearing too, snarecakes! Especially shadow since he is a mod.

And I am dealing with shadow at the moment but he needs some lessons to learn when he is an authority figure.

Dirty Harry hows it going? I thought I would let you know I play turbo to test ideas I have especially in a no mercs round. Yes you and shadow are beating...CONGRATS. I am not trying to take first I would rather help the person win so yah have fun!
Your not even high enough to aid any of them, quit trying to sound like your impressive.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Wolf Snare

Clan Rankings - By Total Networth (3 Member Minimum)
Clan Name Tag Members Average Networth Total Networth
Burn down Hot Topic Burn 4 $792,548,365 $3,170,193,461
Magnum Force MF 4 $147,496,204 $589,984,815
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 27, 2010, 02:23:41 PM
Clan Rankings - By Total Networth (3 Member Minimum)
Clan Name Tag Members Average Networth Total Networth
Burn down Hot Topic Burn 4 $792,548,365 $3,170,193,461
Magnum Force MF 4 $147,496,204 $589,984,815

Burn has 4 active members, I have a dead member, a member who ran once then auto-vaca'd, and I've been active most the round as has Shadow. They have twice our members, and their more active.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."