Early stranglehold

Started by Dirty Harry, July 05, 2010, 01:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteExplain.

Well, let's see, you are running around pretending to be Dirty Harry, on a forum devoted to a game based off the Redwall books. That in itself is pretty lame. Add to that a thread like this, and it all adds up to you being a punk.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

hahaha. Two solid points..  :-X
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 18, 2010, 04:39:05 PM
QuoteExplain.

Well, let's see, you are running around pretending to be Dirty Harry, on a forum devoted to a game based off the Redwall books. That in itself is pretty lame. Add to that a thread like this, and it all adds up to you being a punk.

Too true i am not sure about punk maybe an annoying youngen

The Obliterator

i went away on holidays
i was gonna indy this round as well
ill join up now and see what happens for the rest of the round

btw how on earth were you broken if you have had all this time with an indy in your team
i would have thought you would have had a ton of troops by now
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Dirty Harry

QuoteExplain.

Yeah, well do you have a .44? No!
And anyway, do you really think anybody here posts or plays in the spirit of rwl much, if at all?
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Holby

Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 19, 2010, 10:21:34 AM
QuoteExplain.

And anyway, do you really think anybody here posts or plays in the spirit of rwl much, if at all?
No... But we should. We could make a special themed forum, called the Spirit of RWL. We'd wrap up Shadow in a white sheet, cut him holes for eyes, and have him terrorise the newbies. Every so often he'd spew a handful of Martinisms and mutter something about rats and Abbotts. It would be the best thing ever.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Dirty HarryYeah, well do you have a .44? No!

No, I don't. I doubt you do either. In fact, I doubt you have ever held or fired a gun in your life. I, on the other hand, have a gun nut uncle who not only has a .44 Magnum, but has in fact let me fire it. He also owns several WW2 vintage guns. Including a German Luger. The Luger used to fire, but the breech cracked, and now it's unsafe to fire again. I'm not a very good shot with a pistol, but I'm pretty handy with a rifle.

QuoteAnd anyway, do you really think anybody here posts or plays in the spirit of rwl much, if at all?

I think we do, to a certain degree, but not like we used to, that is true.

Quote from: HolbyNo... But we should. We could make a special themed forum, called the Spirit of RWL. We'd wrap up Shadow in a white sheet, cut him holes for eyes, and have him terrorise the newbies. Every so often he'd spew a handful of Martinisms and mutter something about rats and Abbotts. It would be the best thing ever.

That is the best idea ever!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Holby on July 19, 2010, 08:40:24 PM
Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 19, 2010, 10:21:34 AM
QuoteExplain.

No... But we should. We could make a special themed forum, called the Spirit of RWL. We'd wrap up Shadow in a white sheet, cut him holes for eyes, and have him terrorise the newbies. Every so often he'd spew a handful of Martinisms and mutter something about rats and Abbotts. It would be the best thing ever.
Lol.
And volkov, go ahead, make my day.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Gen. Volkov

QuoteLol.

Like I said, a punk.

Genevieve

Quote from: The Obliterator on July 18, 2010, 10:19:27 PM
i went away on holidays
i was gonna indy this round as well
ill join up now and see what happens for the rest of the round

btw how on earth were you broken if you have had all this time with an indy in your team
i would have thought you would have had a ton of troops by now

I suppose I'm just that good.

Shadow

Most of the time I had only towers. I only every had troops for a few hours after Dirty Harry ran.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 21, 2010, 03:38:39 AM
QuoteLol.

Like I said, a punk.
Did you just fail 6 times, or only 5?
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

What happened to your stranglehold now Dirty harry?

-Pale rider

Gen. Volkov

QuoteDid you just fail 6 times, or only 5?

Fail to do what?

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 21, 2010, 10:13:44 PM
What happened to your stranglehold now Dirty harry?

-Pale rider
It dissolved when we got somebody who was competant playing. Seeing as weren't even trying to lock anyway...
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 22, 2010, 02:05:37 AM
QuoteDid you just fail 6 times, or only 5?

Fail to do what?
An excellent question, to which I will respond with another.
Do you feel lucky?
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."