Early stranglehold

Started by Dirty Harry, July 05, 2010, 01:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 21, 2010, 10:13:44 PM
What happened to your stranglehold now Dirty harry?

-Pale rider
Pale Rider is a freaking ghost, so he can't physically unstrangle anything.

Also, it would be funnier if you called him Dirty Hairy.
I will not deleted this

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Holby on July 22, 2010, 03:25:43 AM
Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 21, 2010, 10:13:44 PM
What happened to your stranglehold now Dirty harry?

-Pale rider
Pale Rider is a freaking ghost, so he can't physically unstrangle anything.

Also, it would be funnier if you called him Dirty Hairy.
Ha, people have been using dirty tricks to undermine me in turbo.
For example, twilight shadow. He ditched my clan then heroically sacked me and knocked me to 2k whilst I was away.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

I quit because there was bloody ten people playing and five of us were clanned pointless and pale rider is a movie that i just watched and it has clint eastwood in it thats why i said it. But I did not personally knock you to 2k you were at 3000 and i knocked you to about 2500 so shut it!

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 22, 2010, 04:55:22 PM
I quit because there was bloody ten people playing and five of us were clanned pointless and pale rider is a movie that i just watched and it has clint eastwood in it thats why i said it. But I did not personally knock you to 2k you were at 3000 and i knocked you to about 2500 so shut it!
Unless youra  bigger noob then I first though, why would you hit me when I was on 3k? How the hell does that benefit you?
And no, you quit when it stopped suiting you.
Pale rider is a good film, I've seen it.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Wolf Snare

Quite honestly if you guys had the gull to create a topic like this and create badass personas to go along with your storyline then this just didnt work out to your advantage. It seems to be like you guys pulled together a rather hastily selected group to take over the era with 10 ppl playing, but provoked many others to join in and whomp you. fi i am woprng im  apologize i am a little under the weather. above the weather. yes.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAn excellent question, to which I will respond with another.
Do you feel lucky?

Did I mention that you are a punk? I didn't fail anything 5 or 6 times.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 23, 2010, 04:14:14 AM
Quite honestly if you guys had the gull to create a topic like this and create badass personas to go along with your storyline then this just didnt work out to your advantage. It seems to be like you guys pulled together a rather hastily selected group to take over the era with 10 ppl playing, but provoked many others to join in and whomp you. fi i am woprng im  apologize i am a little under the weather. above the weather. yes.
Lol it was just me and Shadow really. Vargarth never really ran, then him and Star Wolf quit, and the others never ran. Joe Shmo ran once then went inactive with a ton of net. Leeroy got killed by some noob or other, but he too was inactive by then.
And this wasn't a plan, it was spur of the moment. If I'd wanted to lock, I would have got at least another indy lol.
And actually, only one player joined up to break the "lock," if you would so call so. And tbh, seeing as I was the only indy in the entire clan, I'm suprised it took so long.
My point in this thread was how deserted the round was, not that we're "epic pwning" or whatever you punks like to call it. We didn't even have to try, we just started running and one day we had 60k land and nobody was doing anything about it, and it just kept getting more.
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on July 23, 2010, 04:45:51 AM
QuoteAn excellent question, to which I will respond with another.
Do you feel lucky?

Did I mention that you are a punk? I didn't fail anything 5 or 6 times.
Likewise, I am not a punk.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

Yes I quit because we were destroying and I was not a fan of Leeroy so yeah.  I was bored to death of a clan full of idiots who don't know how to play the right way. And leeroy died under my orders, in a way. My friend, which I brought to the game, killed leeroy, its not my fault you brought in a noob and punk into the clan. Plus it took too long for anyone to come join the game because people do not have time in the summer to be on here everyday and to make a run. And if you wanted another indier in the clan, you should of asked instead of complaining to yourself inside your punk head. And my friend who killed leeroy is a noob so teach leeroy better next time Harry if you want him to stick around in the game to help :P

Shadow

You are being rather rude lately and it's starting to tread a fine line. Calling people idiots like that won't endear you to anyone. Consider this a warning.

Shadow
Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Ok sorry shadow my lifes been a bit bumpy lately and all
I will try to keep it out of here
Will you forgive we of my cruelty :(
And it might come around once in a while though through my charming good looks and great personality :wink:

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 23, 2010, 05:46:24 PM
Yes I quit because we were destroying and I was not a fan of Leeroy so yeah.  I was bored to death of a clan full of idiots who don't know how to play the right way. And leeroy died under my orders, in a way. My friend, which I brought to the game, killed leeroy, its not my fault you brought in a noob and punk into the clan. Plus it took too long for anyone to come join the game because people do not have time in the summer to be on here everyday and to make a run. And if you wanted another indier in the clan, you should of asked instead of complaining to yourself inside your punk head. And my friend who killed leeroy is a noob so teach leeroy better next time Harry if you want him to stick around in the game to help :P
Me and Shadow deadlocked the game unintenionally. How is that not knowing how to play.
And stop calling other people noobs, you're not in a good position to decide who is and isn't a noob.
Teaching is a long process that takes months. Leeroy was around for what, a week?
There was nobody available to indy.
And you're still hitting me stupidly low in turbo. What are you trying to prove?
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Wolf Snare

I apologize for the other night, I didn't realize at the time how close minded my assumptions were. I do not have tunnel vision, was merely speaking up (out of  line, it seems) and voicing my opinions-- tends to happen alot once I have some liquid courage in me.

Of course I realize now that you guys weren't actually running together, or even putting in the bare minimum effort to accomplish that lock. I do find this topic to be unnecessary, but then again, treading on peoples feet is one of the only effective ways to spark a revolt in game.

Dirty Harry, do not pull your .44 magnum on me, I am neutral as far as this (argument?) goes.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Twilight Shadow

Smothering you thats all this game is becoming pointless
Nothing exciting or fun anymore

Shadow

So if you don't like it, why are you trying to make it crappy for others?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 24, 2010, 02:45:14 PM
Smothering you thats all this game is becoming pointless
Nothing exciting or fun anymore
Smothering? How big is your ego? You have no net to destroy, and you've done little besides annoy me.
And apologies Snare, I am eager to use this .44
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."