Immort?

Started by Shadow, June 28, 2010, 09:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hum,

autoreset seems to have happened without an immort being posted. Is that an intended feature? ^_^

Anyway: congrats Oblit on the win. I don't know how much cash I ended up sending you, but I think you would have won without it either way. Well done!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Dang I was about to log in then no such username :'( I was going to run too... :'(

Peace Alliance

We weren't intending to post the immort. If it was... intentionally avoided thats good.

What rank did i end with? I've been away since the 19th.

The Obliterator

Man i was planning on sending enough down for you to take second
I forgot it was ending today though
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on June 28, 2010, 10:30:29 PM
We weren't intending to post the immort. If it was... intentionally avoided thats good.

What rank did i end with? I've been away since the 19th.

Haha I knew that, wasn't thinking.

QuoteMan i was planning on sending enough down for you to take second
I forgot it was ending today though

no worries
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Dirty Harry

Aww, I (un)lovingly (didn't) put a lot of effort in though. Shame :(
Well done Yuzan Vong anyway.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Gen. Volkov

I didn't even run on the 28th. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Made it somewhere into the top 5-10 in a few runs. Despised Icon was my name. Congrats Oblit.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Daryn

Congrats. I forgot my name >.<
Pies.

Gen. Volkov

I haven't the foggiest where I actually finished. Probably somewhere in the top ten. I was in the top ten all round.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Sorry guys, I suck. Just started a new full-time job and I have been dead exhausted all week. Hopefully I'll get used to it soon, cause I really want to start fixing stuff again.

Anyways, round is reset.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.