Who scared them away?

Started by Twilight Shadow, June 22, 2010, 08:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 24, 2010, 04:56:06 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 24, 2010, 04:52:46 PM
Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 24, 2010, 04:50:53 PM
Which could possibly make you a jerk also firetooth but thanks for bringing back at least one person ;)
Injoke

Injoke ???
Meaning?

meaning inside joke
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Where was my name on that list? I see how it is....*Walks back into shadow...*
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Ungatt Trunn II

Shadow must be in pain with all the people walking into him and those already concealed within...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Everyone seems to be trying to steal Ereptor's line. You all fail at it. Plus he already walked into me, and I doubt there is room for anyone else.

Holby

Quote from: Shadow on June 25, 2010, 07:48:56 PM
Everyone seems to be trying to steal Ereptor's line. You all fail at it. Plus he already walked into me, and I doubt there is room for anyone else.
I second this. There is only one Dark Lord! And he's busy surfing and being married and stuff...
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 25, 2010, 06:54:42 PM
Where was my name on that list? I see how it is....*Walks back into shadow...*

You don't deserve to be a on that list! :'(

Shadow

Quote from: Holby on June 25, 2010, 09:07:30 PM
I second this. There is only one Dark Lord! And he's busy surfing and being married and stuff...

I wonder if his wife knows about RWL. I hope he told her he was known as the Dark Lord before they got married. If not, I think it's our duty to inform her somehow.

Holby

Quote from: Shadow on June 25, 2010, 11:21:45 PM
Quote from: Holby on June 25, 2010, 09:07:30 PM

I wonder if his wife knows about RWL. I hope he told her he was known as the Dark Lord before they got married. If not, I think it's our duty to inform her somehow.
I concur. I'm sure her respect for him would increase in leaps and bounds.
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

I am not sure if her respect for him will increase but something will happen if she doesn't know could be bad or good depending who she is...

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on June 26, 2010, 08:27:02 AM
I am not sure if her respect for him will increase but something will happen if she doesn't know could be bad or good depending who she is...
Stop being an android lol ;)
Android>http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/android.htm
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Ahahaha some of those are pretty funny.

Twilight Shadow

So back to the real subject whom else is missing?

Gen. Volkov

QuoteStop being an android lol

I read that. Funny stuff, but I kept finding myself trying to classify myself and the rest of the forum. We don't have all the usual complement here though I think. This is a very limited forum, rather than a newsgroup.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 26, 2010, 04:44:16 PM
QuoteStop being an android lol

I read that. Funny stuff, but I kept finding myself trying to classify myself and the rest of the forum. We don't have all the usual complement here though I think. This is a very limited forum, rather than a newsgroup.
True, true. I've been to other forums where there's  everybody in that category :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h