Turbo Beta

Started by The Lady Shael, June 06, 2010, 06:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Indeed, not their bank.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Obliterator

There is someone who is on 1 networth his name is The Duke
I dont think that is possible so could someone please fix it
thanks
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Sevz

I sent Duke a bit of aid and it made no difference to his networth. Failed to espionage and too low to attack.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

*21     ?      The Duke (#7)     32,168     $1     None     Marten     Mossflower

A cloaked marten?! Heh.

Also, everything disappeared off the market. And Bob's net seems to have jumped by about the same amount as all the marketed stuff. I doubt he bought it all, because that would have been silly without stealing anything back. Maybe there is something wrong with the leaking into his account thing, and it is leaking the wrong stuff? Or maybe buying one thing gives it all like the food bug did with selling?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

0.5 hours ago  (#6) attacked you!     Your enemy captured 827 Acres of Land and destroyed:
10,041,236 Food
4,235,504,252 Cash

This is Lunacy. Sack is massive =(. Ouch. 21 of them is gonna send me completely broke.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

how much did you have? I think there might be a decimal place wrong in the new equation.

Sevz

i agree. don't ask for my stats. Shael has exclusive rights.

Shadow

Send them to her then please

Sevz

her admin account can click check stats easier than read message.
please do as i requested and i'll co operate with you.

The Duke

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2010, 07:41:36 AM
*21     ?      The Duke (#7)     32,168     $1     None     Marten     Mossflower

A cloaked marten?! Heh.

Also, everything disappeared off the market. And Bob's net seems to have jumped by about the same amount as all the marketed stuff. I doubt he bought it all, because that would have been silly without stealing anything back. Maybe there is something wrong with the leaking into his account thing, and it is leaking the wrong stuff? Or maybe buying one thing gives it all like the food bug did with selling?
nothing is silly if you found the biggest cash leak since the usa's 2010 budget.

Shadow

Aha. Well, that explains several bugs all at once. Thanks for finding that. Less thanks for exploiting it.

The Duke

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2010, 10:39:31 AM
Aha. Well, that explains several bugs all at once. Thanks for finding that. Less thanks for exploiting it.
more thanks for exploiting it in a beta round. more thanks for making a paper trail for you to follow. less thanks for finding it first. more thanks for showing its potential for abuse and moving it from "tiny" to "monstrous". more thanks for not being so subtle about finding it. etc.

oh, and also, thanks for not spamming everyone with hundreds or even thousands of buying messages, potentially shutting down the server. i was tempted.

Shadow

I think I know who you are now...

The Duke

Quote from: Shadow on June 15, 2010, 10:46:37 AM
I think I know who you are now...
i know you know who i am. no player identities are safe with the staff; too many play in teams. everything leaks.

oh and because of that little bit, you're going to have to find the other bug yourself.

Shadow

Just so you are aware, if you know of bugs and intentionally exploit them you will just get banned. We appreciate your help finding them, maybe use them once for fun, but exploits won't be tolerated.