Daryn

The old skin looked cooler, imo.
Pies.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Daryn on June 11, 2010, 10:48:31 PM
The old skin looked cooler, imo.
For daryn, I agree except leave the main menu and log out where they are :wink:

Shadow

Sack has been nerfed so that leader players will get much less than indy players, please test and critique.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Duke

markets messed up up apparently. i bought stuff from someone for like $15.5b but they saw $0 of it.

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Shadow on June 11, 2010, 11:18:21 PM
Sack has been nerfed so that leader players will get much less than indy players, please test and critique.
Yes, with somebody on 64il cash I could only get 10mil per attack with sack on
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Shadow

I think there might be a new problem with it actually, hang on while I confirm

The Lady Shael

There was a problem, it's been fixed.

Also, open atk op has been modified.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Some details of the changes:

open atk op losses have been increased slightly, and if your target is shielded, it will only open 2 attacks instead of three. Test it out, if it is still too powerful we can make it open only one. But I think this combination of losses and 2 ops should balance things a bit.

Sack now takes more resources if the attacker is not a leader player, and less if the attacker is a leader player. The maximum yield is the same as it was before. Ideally, sack is now a potential balancer for murder, because only indies will be able to do it effectively.

EDIT: apprently there is currently a syntax error in sack

The Obliterator

ok open attack opps is really broken
i lost more leaders attacking the land farm when he had no leaders than i did by taking land from shadow and he had a decent amount
I call this broken as when attacking you would expect to lose more
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

attack op is designed right now to take more leaders when you hit someone with none - this is to balance it out so that leader players can't open atl ops all they want against indies for free. It isn't intuitive or realistic, reality isn't always balanced, and we want balance. ^_^

Sevz

Landfarms supposed to be free land right? perhaps an exclusion?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Peace Alliance

perhaps the exception should be that if somebody has 0 leaders, then the attacker loses very little.

Of course, that just ends up making newbs suffer...

The Lady Shael

Hey guys, just a heads up.

-new sack code is finally working
-new max buttons on Cluny's Hut
-when you buy food on the market, the cash is set aside in income in the seller's account until they log in. Now, the income leaks to their cash out by 5% every hour.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 14, 2010, 09:00:26 PM
-when you buy food on the market, the cash is set aside in income in the seller's account until they log in. Now, the income leaks to their cash out by 5% every hour.

I think this one is a good idea so no one can steal or sack them for it right away even if it is not the person who bought the food

Shadow

Just to clarify - this cash leaks into their account, not their bank, right? So 5% is stealable every hour?