Bugs alert

Started by The Obliterator, June 05, 2010, 07:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

I can confirm opening attack ops wipes out all leaders. Cool round with all the dangers.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

The Lady Shael

The espionage report thing should be fixed now. I was anticipating the open attack op numbers, we're testing a new equation, and obviously it needs to be tweaked a little. So bear with us. ^.^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Have you guys changed any of the land gain code for different troop attacks? Using rats just now I got about 4% per attack for 10 attacks, and after switching to stoats I got less than 2% 10 times in a row.

Am I just having bad luck? ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

That just sounds like bad luck. =/ We made no changes to the attack system.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

Hey all,

new leader loss equation for open atk op has been implemented, please test it and give feedback.

Truth

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home1/redwallw/public_html/turbo/spells.php on line 1925

Can't enter General's Hut, Warlord's Hut, read warlord's attack history, news search

[quote[MySQL Query Error (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1[/quote]

Message received when entering clan crier
Eine alte Störung ist immer populärer als eine neue Wahrheit.

Shadow

It's working again for me

The Lady Shael

Sevz

I'm very impressed with the new fixes.

Keep up the great work, Opn atks is like a fizzle. Makes the un used stoat a bit more powerful (please give stoat +10 leader power)
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Twilight Shadow

The new theme soap does not have a side bar so can't do anything except mail! And look at main menu when logging in :-\

The Lady Shael

The Soap theme /does/ have a menu, but it's not a sidebar. You need to hover your mouse at the top for the menu to pull down.

Twilight Shadow

Yeah still lost ???

Shadow

See the giant letters at the top of the page that say "MENU" ?

putyour mouse over them

Twilight Shadow

Yeah my computer didnt have them. The computer is probably messed up but I switch computere and it worked. Thanks Shael! And a very small percentage maybe .000000000000000000000001% to Shadow :D because I read his after I got it fixed and it is obvious now that thats where I should put it not helping with what I am asking. If I did switch it was easy enough to figure that out if it was there!
Thanks Shael!