RSL anniversary

Started by Agent Elliot, June 02, 2010, 06:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Krowdon

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on July 07, 2010, 10:05:59 PM
Who cars about RSL and who would want to make a clan about it?

how dare you say such a thing if someone were to create a RSL clan right now, I would disable my clan in a hearbeat and go join.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Ha you made a clan i know who you are hahaha

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

Night Wolf

Dont you feel special  :P
And will you be playing next round krowdon?

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 11, 2010, 01:35:11 PM
Pfft, MF is owning turbo fool.
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on July 11, 2010, 01:35:11 PM

TS, I dont doubt you know who I am, and its not funny.

I might play next round. different name though. still trying to figure out what my next turbo name will be.

Twilight Shadow

How about Pandora and her creepy box

Krowdon

Hey, I'd be Pandora, but no Creepy box. are you trying to make a point here?

Twilight Shadow

Yeah your signature is as creepy as your profile picture my question is what is your obsession with Pandora and her creepy box

Creepy box-filled with wreckless harmful sinful bad evil matter that she is obsessed with the unknown

You have some sort of secret you are keeping and you won't let anyone know but yourself.  Your afraid of what is to come even though you are living in the present but looking to the future in a pessimistic way. My psychiatric review of your mental nature.

Ungatt Trunn II

Your thesis is flawed for a number of reasons. One being it is human nature not only to fear the unknown, but to also understand it. Therefor by understanding it they also have less fear. Humans also strive for what is generally perceived as unobtainable or difficult to obtain. This main include that which is unknown.

Also, the theory of her having any kind of secret is not only obscure it is also vague. We all have secrets, and your reasoning for her is totally unnecessary, as if someone had a secret they wanted to keep hidden, it would most likely be something bad. Therefor they would display distress, guilt, or paranoia.

And the pessimistic view of the future... you are trying to get so much out of something so little. To proper make a diagnosis such as that you'd need several private sessions with the subject. Something I highly doubt Krowdon would be willing to submit to.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

She already has a secret beyond all others >:D maybe cheating on rhett perhaps

Krowdon

I would never cheat on Rhett! goodness, what Kinda person do you think I am?

And My siggie is not creepy. It makes me go 'awww.... CUTE!'

You dont understand why my siggie is so great. I love it.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Krowdon on July 15, 2010, 07:05:10 AM
I would never cheat on Rhett! goodness, what Kinda person do you think I am?

What do ungatt daryn grimm and eero have to say about this?