RSL anniversary

Started by Agent Elliot, June 02, 2010, 06:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent Elliot

June 4th is our anniversary. And therefor we must have a celebration of sorts. Anarchy will reign on this day, even if it is the last time we do it as a group. For the sake of bygone days we shall remember the times were we spammed without a care. More innocent times. Though many of you may call me enemy, or undesirable, I don't really care. Therefor I have devised a list of people I expect to be here on that day. I don't care if you've left RWL or whatever, just come by one last day if it kills you. And remember the times of old.

LIST:
Ungatt Trunn II (obviously)
Firetooth
Pippin
Night Wolf
Krowdon
Takara
Daryn
Sabriel (if you're still there)
Mr Grimm
Rizzan
zara_rose_wolf
The Lady Sheal (for removal of the 30 second rule)
Shadow (for putting up with our crap in a nice way)
Peace Alliance (for being a spammer even though he's an admin)
Vargarath
AoU/That canadian guy
(anyone else who wishes to join in the festivities)

Please be here at some point that day, I'd like to get us all together at one time but that'd be hard it real life occurrences and time zones. But around mid day would be best, or all day if you can.  :)

Also, a mystery guest will be present. So be sure to be here. Or SRA will kill you   :P

Krowdon

I can get on that day. not mid day though. I already had plans but I shall come on. ^__^
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Ima gag all you spammers from the 3rd to the 5th! Mwahahahaha.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Agent Elliot

Can't say I'd allow that.

Twilight Shadow

Will the power of spa allow this to come true that we will have everyone or mostly everyone. :o

Agent Elliot

I'd like those that have read this to spread the word to fellow RSL members or dignitaries if you are power to do so. Your help will be very much appreciated.

Vargarth

If shadow gags all of us spammers, let us all get on at one time and break the server.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Agent Elliot

He won't do it, besides I have like, 7 other accounts as well as 7 proxies.

Vargarth

Agent Elliot

The plan is be on here tomorrow for as long as possible so we may spam the spa room into submission.

Vargarth

I am a Spammer so i will try to be here.

Ungatt Trunn II

UNGATT TRUNN REPORTIN IN!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

So many people here. So well planned these events of mine. DON'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT YOU PANSIES!!! GET YER ASSES IN HERE NOW!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

If it is noon where I live and no one is still on I'm seriously going to kill each and every one of you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Vargarth