No
4 (16%)
love Him Soooooo Much
3 (12%)
hate Him Soooooo Much
12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Gen. Volkov

QuoteIs not afraid. So why won't he reveal himself on turbo if "he doesn't afraid of anything"

What if he's not playing Turbo?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

If i know Holby. He's not petty to take the forum talk serious. If he plays turbo he's not a challenge for the sevz. Maybe if he has a full team and i'm solo he'll get a head start.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Holby

I do like this poll a lot, yes I do.
I will not deleted this

Twilight Shadow

Oh  :-X Holby
Yes another indication of shoving an apple in your mouth! ;)

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 23, 2010, 05:13:23 PM
No it does not matter just a little bit of entertainment :wink:
Not hating on him, just wanting to see if he really proves to be emp of reg, if he is then he should not be scared on turbo either. Thats all.
Reg and turbo are totally different game types.
And there hasn't been a solo reg emp for ages now. In the current enviroment, it'd be very difficult.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevz

Agreed.
Diplomacy is massive in reg
If you have a good or huge team you can take over the place. The worlds best player is never hard to destroy in 1 on 1. @reg turns and action are restricted, diplomacy and defense become more imperative when locking the land. @Turbo a good solo player can destroy far more enemies on the path to locking land against a weakened field.
Holby is a very good player. He's generated a 35bil networth empire in a slow server.

I strongly doubt he can generate 10% of that against me in turbo.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Twilight Shadow

Yes they are two different games. But it doesn't matter now turbo has already been won and so has reg so stay hidden Holby of you want.

Firetooth

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on May 24, 2010, 02:14:53 PM
Yes they are two different games. But it doesn't matter now turbo has already been won and so has reg so stay hidden Holby of you want.
I had 28bil net on turbo and something crazy like 20mil leaders on the race ladder round 5days or so before the end, but it all got destroyed due to complacency. The same thing could happen now.
We did still win the round in the end, but complacency is an awful thing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

So how do you win turbo?

Sevz

I've got 275k land and haven't been attacked for a few days. If you notice 1 thing. I haven't got a big networth. Snare said don't leave all my eggs in 1 basket.

I'm doing a Holby and going for gold.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Twilight Shadow

What do you mean shutup?!

Holby

Quote from: Sevz on May 25, 2010, 12:59:15 AM
I'm doing a Holby and going for gold.
What does that really entail?
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

I luff my little holby'os a lot, but I voted for hating him
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

Quote from: Blood Wake on November 06, 2010, 11:13:48 AM
I luff my little holby'os a lot, but I voted for hating him
I did, too
I will not deleted this