Spa News

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 11, 2010, 08:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Note: This edition is provided by U.T.E.
Also Bacon.

Welcome ladies and GENTLEMEN. As all you know, basically nothing has happened in the Spa for almost an lifetime. It is with this knowledge that I present to you a series of false stories with absolutely no bias at all.

Story 1: OMG Spa news in making story 2!!

Story 2: A whole bunch of stoners most likely from Canadia have recently launched an full assault on our beloved spa. Being stoners they can't quite figure out how to post. They ARE there mind you but they just sort of exist... you know, like stoners in real life?

Story 3: Every single disease ever was cured by a clone of Ayn Rand.

Story 4: It has been proven that at least 1 kajillion copies of Earth exist on Google Earth.

Story 5: A actually equates to C, as proven by a Cambodian. Don't believe me? Type that in your calculator and you just see! (Calculators must have been made in 2012 to function according to this new rule)

Story 6: No one cares about Big Foot.

Story 7: Ramen Noodle stock now more valuable than the entire electronic market combined.

Story 8: U.S. has annexed Canadia, again. Mexico shall not be annexed because then they would happily cross the nonexistent borders and that would give people less to complain about.

Story 9: The European Union has Disbanded.

Story 10: The United Nations has disbanded.

Story 11: Sweden has recently launched an attack on all nations, killing people who do not agree with internet piracy.

Story 12: The King is dead :(

Story 13: So is the Queen :)

Story 14: NATO also disbanded,WHY??

Story 15: Mudkipz, no one really likes him. Never did. Not even me.

Story 16: The stories are about over.

Story 17: Kim Jong Il died. So did his entire family. So did every single politician in North Korea.

Story 18: North Korea died today due to heart failure.

Story 19: The stories are over.

Tune in next time for a subliminal message!

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Vargarth

Spam

The Spammers strike again.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!