Places in the world

Started by Trident, March 29, 2003, 02:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Ruatine

Every summer my family goes up to the White Mountains for a week or more. It's a lot of fun. My dad and I go fishing. The whole family goes swimming in Chocorua Lake. Sometimes we even climb a small mountain (it's only 3100 feet) called Mt. Paugus. I guess you can tell which one I voted for...  :D
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

I voted other, I'd enjoy spending a week in the sky! But out of those, I have to say the mountains. I've never been to the mountains before, as there is very few in England...
*attempts to fly*

Trident

Mountains are fun to hike and stuff.

Aqualis

I voted other.

I would like to spend a weekend in a forest, on a mountain. I couldn't choose twice, so I figured this the best use of my voting choses. :D  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Trial and Error, Aqualis  :rolleyes:   a forest meaning in the flatlands of texas, and what's mountain's without trees?   :huh:  :blink:  

guardians of night

I'd rather go to the mountians because I like being outdoors. And plus, my cousin's live in the mountains and I like going there.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Trident

I pity people who'd rather stay locked up and die on the computer -.-  

Sonoras

I voted the bed.I think it would be nice to sleep for one week,even if I had the chance I wouldnt be able to.

Blood Wake

ahh... lovely TV *falls on his bed and turns on the TV. hours later he wonders whats going on at the forums but can't get out of bed*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

calria

I'd rather stay locked up and die on the computer.

Trident

Quote from: calriaI'd rather stay locked up and die on the computer.
That's...sad.  I'd rather be locke dout of my house...THAT would be BAM!

Aqualis

Quote from: TridentTrial and Error, Aqualis  :rolleyes:   a forest meaning in the flatlands of texas, and what's mountain's without trees?   :huh:  :blink:
A mountian without trees would be a mountain without trees, and possibly some snow. I wish there were mountains here, even though it would limit my view. I can see for almost twenty miles; twenty miles of repetitive, endless, boring cornfields. :blink:  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Badrang the Tyrant

In a tree!  I'm a monkey...

Trident

Quote from: Aqualis
Quote from: TridentTrial and Error, Aqualis  :rolleyes:   a forest meaning in the flatlands of texas, and what's mountain's without trees?   :huh:  :blink:
A mountian without trees would be a mountain without trees, and possibly some snow. I wish there were mountains here, even though it would limit my view. I can see for almost twenty miles; twenty miles of repetitive, endless, boring cornfields. :blink:
LOL....I can't see for 3 miles without runnin into a huge hill that eventually rolls into a snow-capped mountain  :blink:  :D