Toads and birds

Started by Percival, May 04, 2010, 12:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percival

OK out of all the creatures  that needed to be added to this game Toads and Birds would definitely make it so much cooler.
Anybody got different opinions on what would bee cool new warlord races?

Firetooth

Liberals, as they're the most villanous kind of people :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on May 04, 2010, 12:51:01 PM

LIBERALS WHERE!

On topic I think they had a load of races in the game before (blackbirds being one of them I think) but they dumped loads of them because they were quite unbalanced and didn't really add to the game . . . imo I think we already have enough races as it is.

You might want to get someone who's been playing here longer to verify that though, I wasn't here when all those races existed here.

Truth

Can't wait till the election is over, eh?
Eine alte Störung ist immer populärer als eine neue Wahrheit.

Pippin

make a toad that can double it's army for a certain amount of time cause there lizard buds and crap
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

idunno

Quote from: Sharptooh on May 04, 2010, 01:05:34 PM
On topic I think they had a load of races in the game before (blackbirds being one of them I think) but they dumped loads of them because they were quite unbalanced and didn't really add to the game . . . imo I think we already have enough races as it is.

I think there were some races that were dumped but I don't think that blackbirds was one of them. I've only been here since the last round of the old server so don't quote me on that.

I think that adding races to the game would be good or at least modifying a few. For example, there is almost no use for markets or foragers the way the game is set up now. Making a cashing equivalent to an indy might add more depth to this game.

Daryn

Quote from: idunno on May 04, 2010, 05:59:18 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on May 04, 2010, 01:05:34 PM
I think that adding races to the game would be good or at least modifying a few. For example, there is almost no use for markets or foragers the way the game is set up now.

Agreed.
Pies.

The Lady Shael

*mumbles something about starting to code a custom-race theme*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

There are 3 or 4 races we dumped when we went to the new code. Ermines, a few others whose names slip my mind right now.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Pippin

ermines were great i hear, a marten would buy cheap troops and ermin sells back to merc for loads more :D and shael make a sausage troop :D
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Shores of Tripoli

I know this is super old but that's really funny.

Peace Alliance

I wouldn't mind having interesting specialty races that are rotated into the odd turbo round.

Shores of Tripoli

yea, it would be fun. =) I'd like to see a turbo round with unlimited turns. It would be crazy fun. =)

Ian2424

I want a round where's there's this huge jack pot with troops,food, and cash, and every week it picks a number and the person with that number get's the jack pot. Or a Hunger-Games based round. Every day, two people have to duel each other, and the winner gets cash and food. Lol
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shores of Tripoli

Hunger games round sounds cool. The movie sucked but I like the idea for a round.