History of Mordor.

Started by Hollen buckleburry, March 29, 2003, 11:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollen buckleburry

Hello, My name is Hollen. Hollen Buckleburry. I am a Scribe, a scribe of Mordor. I was living in the Southern lands when I was recruited by a traveling band of troops from Mordor. I was taken here to work for life. A slave, if you will. But the troops were merciful, and I was saved from working the mines, and put to work writing. Here I sit, ink on my paws and pen in hand, writing the history of Mordor.  

So begins my writings:

December 12th, 1234.

A cold, blustery wind blew across the prairy that day. The Silent Horde was coming. A small band of battle-hardened troops it was then, not really knowing it's true destiny as leaders of Mossflower, temporarily content with pillaging and looting. But there then arose, on that frigid morn, a leader, then known only as Ereptor. That day, a cruel, arrogant, fat and lazy leader named Grenn SLicepaw, was murdered by Ereptor. Ereptor the great had gotten into a fight with the gluttonous slob, and quickly dispatched of him. He had killed him with his double-bladed sword, aptly named "The Silent Blade".  In less than two days he had killed off all supporters to the former leader, and commenced taking over land from his neighbors.
A scribe of Mordor.

Dead Eye

Hollen, soon you shall be writing the words "And so Mordor fell with Ereptor!"
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Hollen buckleburry

March 8th, 1240

Under Ereptor's leadership, the Silent Horde quickly grew, many flocking to his banner. One by one he destroyed clans, pillaging villages, and menacing hordes. Not one horde dared to trifle with him, and he used that to his advantage. A small clan, aptly named Legions of Legends, for Ereptor was with them, arose to power under a leader named Deathclaw. Their petty squabbles with each other, including their unending search for land, drove him to quit the then strongest clan in Redwall, and make anew his reign of terror across the lands. Deathclaw was angered by his breakaway, and tried to destroy him. But alas, as all of Ereptor's foes are, he was beaten. Empire, a new clan led by Kilkenne, was now Ereptor's brethren.  But even there, no-one realized his true potential, and settled down to become another LL. Ereptor broke away yet again, and smashed a few close friends. Backstabbed them, if you will. That was his rise to power. During LL, he became Emperor, but no-one accepted the fact. In Empire, many were afraid of the Silent Blade, but yet again, he was restricted to a clan's laws, and was not able to use the full extent of his power. Now, he has his own clan, MORDOR. His shadow reaches all, and his power is unmatched. I can only hope that my family does not come under the same fate as I, yet it is inevitable. I hear that soon Kilkenne will fall, but I have not yet an idea of how it will happen. Probably something dramatic, as that is Ereptor's way....
A scribe of Mordor.

Orcrist

Hmmm....how about we tell the truth... flourishing with TONS of aid from Josh, Ereptor's Silent Horde grew. Then, he turned on josh- that's how he became emperor...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Kilkenne

It wasn't Empire, it was Imperial, bro.

Well Actually I Do Have a

Hollen Buckleberry: Look in the mirror buddy. You are calling someone online Master, all powerful, leader and writing a story for him. Seriously go think about your priorities for a while, that or go outside and play in your yard with Ereptor.  
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

General Austin

Hey, it's just a storyline, give me a break! I tried hard not to call him master or anything of the sort. You show me a quote of doing that and I'll patch it up. Yes, I AM Hollen Buckleburry. I just wanted to test out my writing skills a bit, you see they are not very good.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Dead Eye

They are fine. Thumbs up.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

RazorClaw

I can write better.  :D  :D  :D  I'm not sure for sure, but if you want to start a contest (which you'll win 'cause you're POULAR on the forums), then I'm in.

calria

Indeed, very good, Aus!

General Austin

Awww, thanks! I'm stumped as to what I'll put next, though. Ereptor is a stickler when it comes to writing his history.