Another one bites the dust.

Started by Ereptor, March 29, 2003, 11:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Your raiders gather their provisions and venture forth,
Your army breaks through Bloodfur's Patrol's defenses and captures 1 acres of land!
In their defense, Bloodfur's Patrol lost:
6 Weasels
188,790 Skiffs
Bloodfur's Patrol (#149) has been destroyed!
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

"NAZ and Ereptor the Coward have failed to kill me! Let's see how long it takes... but I'm sure they'll fall first!!!!

???

DON'T SING IT, BRING IT, EREPTOR THE COWARD AND THE NAZGUL!!! "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

humm.  Not so in your case.  *scratches number 3 on the sword handle*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

RazorClaw

Hmmm... this is going well in Ereptor's favor. Better Deathclaw than Orcrist, who I believe is now their leader, since Deathclaw doesn't have to vote. This is interesting.

Darkness

I was present at Kilk's death and at Deathclaw's.  I witnessed Ereptor take their life right before my eyes.  Ocrist will die also, for it is only a matter of time.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

RazorClaw

Ereptor needs to build about 5K guards on turbo. He has a ton of attacks on him. I tried to attack everyone, him included, and he was the only one who had too many attacks.

Trident

RazorClaw

That was.....short. Anyhoo, Ereptor's going to try to attack me, because I sent Aus about 20,000,000 and troops on turbo, at Blood Wake's request.

Hollen buckleburry

No, you're going to LIVE!!! Yay! I can send you lots and lots of little tidbits of the high rank earnings, and he won't touch you at all if I can help it. ONce his troops set foot in your territory he goes down.
A scribe of Mordor.