Clan names

Started by Trident, January 14, 2003, 08:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Menatus

Why even put Alliance and VU and stuff on it? XD!

RazorClaw

My clan, ARK, has a stupid name 'cause it doesn't mean anything. Go figure.

The Beatles

My personal favorite is ARB. Anal-Retentive Bunch. :)
Pwd is "retentive". Anybody who can spell that correctly without seeing it is eligible to join my clan. :P

Trident

WSB is just... stupid  :rolleyes:  

Bloodrath

I agree Trident, ever time I see or here of that clan I say to myself, well what a very stupid name. There is a lot of really stupid names out there but I guess people don't really care of what they put down.

calria

yay lol nobody voted for mine.

it's @-->->-- by the way. supposed to be a rose...

Menatus

Oooooohh now I see.

Tenchi Masaki

I know I'm trying to change the name of ark.

I'm thinking that the person who made this clan realy liked sonic the hegehog battle two. and well Ark , is a giant space colony that was sent on a collition corse to earth in that game, but go figure. i'll change it to something different. even though -***- this will have to stay...  
Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

RazorClaw

Well Tenchi, at least it doesn't sound like someone who has "been at the bottle illegally". *takes a quick glance at WSB, then shudders in disgust*

calria

gah theres some corny things in the world...

Mtsenskovite

*twitches*
And then there's my friend across the hall who decided to DELIBERATELY name her clan something with the abbreviation WTC, just to tick me off...
--Mitya Shostak
Mtsenskovite Army, #227

Look. My signature is attempting to be original!

Tenchi Masaki

Listen Ark is no longer Ark, we are now known as "Warriors of the Forgotten Realm"

its way better than Ark.
Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

calria

which is why your signature still says "leader of ARK," right?

TR Shadow

Quote from: Tenchi MasakiListen Ark is no longer Ark, we are now known as "Warriors of the Forgotten Realm"

its way better than Ark.
Awww, why'd you change it?  Yes, when I made it I was really insane with Sonic the Hedgehog.  But now I'm insane with Pokemon.