Krowdon and I have matching avas.

Started by Daryn, April 12, 2010, 09:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

MAKE YOUR OWN DARN SANDWICH YA PANSY!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't need to. I have others to make sandwiches for me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

you lazy bum. your just gonna sit there and get fat? making sandwiches burns calories.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I can't make sandwiches, only women make sandwiches. It's the law.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No. I burned that law to roast marshmallows on. It doesnt exist anymore.

Ungatt Trunn II

I once had marshmallows. I got terribly sick afterwards.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Having a stomach flu is awful. I puked so much I could have puked again and nothing would even come out. Or so I thought. But instead something did come out and I made a terrible mess.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Interestingly yes. And a steak. I ate the steak again however.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

good. saved you from wasting a steak.

Ungatt Trunn II

May have been my liver now that I look back on it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Krowdon

Daryn

Pies.