What the **** happened to Briar???

Started by Night Wolf, April 12, 2010, 01:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Stella Cadente

Ungatt Trunn II

What happens when we reach the walls which keep the universe in shape? (An octagon)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 06, 2010, 01:01:30 PM
What happens when we reach the walls which keep the universe in shape? (An octagon)
What if our universe is a big A** bubble

Ungatt Trunn II

Our universe is an octagon. Why? Because the universe suddenly stops. Like a stop sign, also a legendary octagon.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Is it possible for something like space to just stop?

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes. In fact, scientists believe that once it loses shape (in 10-20 thousand years or so) that it will also lose stability. Then, it will go the other way. The resulting concentration of all existence will probably result in a second big bang.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Cadente

I could dance with you till the cows come home...On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows when you came home

Ungatt Trunn II

Can't say I blame you. You would be unable to keep up with me. I have 14 right feet.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Cadente

Are you not entertained! Are you not entertained!  Is this not why you are here!

Ungatt Trunn II

I am not entertained and I'm only here because I was told it helps relieve stress and anger.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Stella Cadente on October 07, 2010, 02:16:06 PM
Are you not entertained! Are you not entertained!  Is this not why you are here!
Im here cuz I got lost on my way to myspace...

Stella Cadente

Want to know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not one bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says: 'Why so serious?' He comes at me with the knife - 'Why so serious?!' He sticks the blade in my mouth. 'Let's put a smile on that face!' And why so serious?