How yall been?

Started by Night Wolf, April 03, 2010, 07:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Been a while since ive been able to spam but I pretty much have the next 24 hours to do so  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

You shall stick around, I'm sure the parasites will feud with me soon enough.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Okay then....but I must go back to my computerless home tomorrow so no I will not stick around...but as soon as the dumbasses at DHS get their poo strait I will get 3 months worth of pay and intend to buy a laptop....then I will never be NOT on again  >:D

Ungatt Trunn II

Very well. See you on the OTHER SIDE!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

that is all you have to say?

Ungatt Trunn II

Not at all. Spa has gone to hell and U.T.E. plans to revitalize it. I mean the worse kind of hell, too. Like, 3 posts a day hell. So we shall SEIZE all threads and revitalize them, by any means. Until then, they are our property. However if our tactics work we will return them to their rightful owners. U.T.E. will sit back as life returns to spa and become more of a background element, offering our services to the good citizens of spa. We also plan to fund any group that plans to establish a strong and effective ruling body for spa. Our resources are vast, you see. VAST!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Quote from: Night Wolf on April 03, 2010, 07:07:34 PM
Okay then....but I must go back to my computerless home tomorrow so no I will not stick around...but as soon as the dumbasses at DHS get their [poop] strait I will get 3 months worth of pay and intend to buy a laptop....then I will never be NOT on again  >:D
Well as soon as this happens I shall help you in your attempt to revitalize the beloved spa

Ungatt Trunn II

Good to have you on my side. Don't let me down with petty betrayal, though.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I never betray anyone....except that time I pretended to be allies with question.
Oh and that time I bertayed firetooth and pip when they tried to take over the spa.
Oh and also when I betrayed you, started my own clan then killed you.
Ooops and when I betrayed Fairmaid and started my own resistance...

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

You are a very trusting person  :D

I just realized how many times ive turned on people in only a year of playing

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Yes but I consiter my self a man of honor....

Ungatt Trunn II

You can consiter yourself whatever you want, no rules on such a concept.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

I kno this but I Poorly represent myself