Celebrate! RWL Cease-Fire Holiday!

Started by Ereptor, March 28, 2003, 07:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Ereptor your antics have coldened the mood.....I thank you, but I will take my leave soon
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

Dead Eye quickly draws his sword and rushes the nearest Nazgul screaming as he goes down with them.

"The king! The King is back! Kilk!"
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ereptor

Ummm  that is kilk's son.  and he is no longer here.  My naz are also not here.  Please you drunken fools find a cold dark corner and taek your leave wether it be sleep or leaving this place.  cheers!
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

if u must attack 507.....I, for one, am going to enjoy myself
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

I will sit and eat. But if a Nazgul shows, so help me god!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

Okay, um, John, I believe that Ereptor's *antics* aren't really making the mood coldened, especially since this is a big party. If Kilk hadn't busted in, then you wouldn't be feeling coldened.

Holby

*Entering the area of feasting and merriment, the fox known simply as Holby casts a tired eye towards the Emperor* You speak of peace, yet attack me! I comitted only the act of attempting to spy on you. Nothing more.
I can not accept your offers of peace, fun, and food, and only desire that we will some day be rid of you by the paw of the son of Kilk!
*With a vigorous swish of his tail, Holby draws his velvet cloak closer towards himself, and proudly exits the hall*
I will not deleted this

Ereptor

Ahh i see.  Well i knew some whom would not join us.  Well educated guesses you may say.  Anyway, I pity anyone who cannot but for an evening join us in food and drink and forget our troubles for awhile.  The war is not over.  But who says we cannot have a party?  I respect your wishes.  Although i have not attacked since this post.  Only given out aid to those who came and joined me.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

Ereptor, I must leave. I now see that Kilkenne's son has returned from his travelings, and I must follow him. Ereptor, your cooks are good, very good, but you, are too evil to be on this throne. I must take leave, all! Goodnight! *Commander Austin says as he quickly strides out to follow Kilk*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

you are a bit tipsy austin.  kilk's son came in last night.  don't worry i know the feeling.  you close your eyes for one sec and you wake up and 10 hours went by.  sorry if my servants woke you by cleaning.  such a mess tssk tssk.  ok well good luck to you.  sure you don't want a carriage home?  heh....well your a strong warrior, you'll do fine.  ........  *shouts over servants*  DOn't Be afriad to askkkk my friendd!  *sighs*  *looks around*  what a mess.  heh heh.  those mossflower folks sure do take an invitation seriously.  *chuckles*...
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

*stares at figures lying on the ground*  *kicks razorclaw*... ummfff ummfffff   come on up you go lad.  hey you two take that female up to a proper bed.  sigh....mentus...sometimes i wonder about you.  *looks around*  well looks like everyone had a fun night.....
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Kilkenne

*Dead guards all around him, Kilk sits in the tallest tower, looking into the great hall's window with a spy glass, brooding. He reads Ereptor's mouth and bursts out laughing, consequently attracting another sentry that he quickly dispatches with a swift swipe of the scimitar. The sentry is shorn in two as he falls, and Kilk laughs again, watching through the window, muttering to himself as he unslings the bow from about his shoulders, and notches a shaft to the string. He takes careful aim and fires through the window, the shattering glass falling all around as the servant who was prying Razorclaw up slumped to the ground, the arrow in the side of his head.*

*Kilk calls from the tower to the window* "Next one isn't gonna miss, Ereptor!"

Ereptor

*raises fist in the air*  uggghhh.  pesty little vermin.  You guards go get those nazgul everyone is so afraid of.  They willl teach that little pest.  *grabs the guards*  don't make me go up there, you here me?  i don't want to do what i did to his father.  i am not in the mood.  *grumbles* as he walks away...
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

RazorClaw

Being kicked was an odd sensation. Aus had not attackes RazorClaw, but merely turned over the table in which he was trying to smidgeon another peice of cake. The Weasel jumped up when Ereptor kicked him, for he had been awake for about four minutes. He lifted his paw, which claws had been sliced off by an enemy. the enemy never lived to admire his work. RazorClaw had gotten it refitted with diamond claws. He raised them, unaware if they were under seige. He relaxed, then an arrow sped past Ereptor's head and RazorClaw jumed out of the way to save himself the aony of being shot in the heart.

Orcrist

Wow....alot has happened.... well, any way. It looks like we've got a new emperor....hope we don't have to reset AGAIN because someone reached a net of 1 billion...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant