Celebrate! RWL Cease-Fire Holiday!

Started by Ereptor, March 28, 2003, 07:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Heh heh.  *winks* at hexans.  No one is anyones enemy tonight, or yet even this very weekend.  For this is a party.  And a fine one at that, if i do say so myself.  Enjoy and take rest for this place is well protected against any whom would harm you.  Besides my guards are to drunk to recognize you anyway.  *laughs*  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

Aye, and I thank you for the gifts.....50 mil is a tidy sum
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

General Austin

*laughs loudly, yet fondles his polished scimitar, conerned that Ereptor may play a trick upon the Rebellion leaders in the hall*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

I couldn't ask for more. Umm, I hope we're not on all to bad terms, Ereptor sir. Moreover, I hope we won't have to talk about all that former arguing. As my account is mine again, I'll be neutral as well. Actually, I attack everyone except for some close friends, so I don't care either way anyway.

Happy partying, everyone.

RazorClaw

Mmmmmf! these scones are fantastic! Rowlf chomp. Sorry, Austin, was that your cake? Oooopsies.... *runs away from Aus, and then remembers that it is a cease-fire* Heehee, I can stael people's food without them attacking me!

~>John<~

Very good food ereptor, very good
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ereptor

Mentus you are welcome.  As is everyone.  Come in and receive gifts and food.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Menatus

*stares hard at Ereptor, then joins in the fun and laughter* Nice, I like this!

General Austin

*welcomes Menatus warmly* Very nice food! you wouldn't even THINK of Orcs cooking this stuff! Hmmph! Scrumptioussjfmhpumh!!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

~>John<~

Ereptor your table is full, and your gifts are well taken...*eats some tart*  

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

If I had as many cooks as good as Ereptor's, I'd be having 10,000 of everything and about 4,000,000 cooks that cost about $10,000 each.

Kilkenne

*A figure clad in a pitch black cloak strode into the hall where the merriment was taking place, hood up and head bowed. His eyes were a dark blood red hue, a characteristic of males in his family, and they stared down at the floor as he approached the banquet table. As he walked, through the loose cord tying the cloak together, all could see a flash of gleaming metal if they looked. The figure stops at the head of the table and takes a goblet from a drunken patron, banging it heavily on the table, calling for silence.*

"This is uncalled for! Everyone here is being deluded! He is merely attempting to win you over to his side so he may crush you!" *The figure says as he looks up to face Ereptor*

*He pulls down his hood, revealing the white throat and smoke grey headfur of a younger male Ferret. He threw back his cloak to reveal a scimitar, thrust into his belt. He immediately drew it from the belt, and held it aloft.*

"This was my father's. Now it is mine. This blade will drive through you as it should have done before...This is your warning. Kilkenne may be gone, but his legacy, and his Marauders live on."

*The Ferret spits contemptously on the table in front of him, takes on last look at Ereptor, and storms out of the room, slowing in his stride only to take a hefty swing of the heavy blade and decapitate a drunken guard, his blood spraying the wall in a strange, natural pattern as he slumps to the floor.*

RazorClaw

Hmmm..... That's not very nice. Of course, if I was dead then my son would be attacking the place, not merely decapitating a guard.

Ereptor

Ignore him my guests.  *motions* to the guards to pick up the body of the slain guard.  Then sends two gaurds to make sure this hooded stranger is properly shown the way out.  Follow him and make sure he does not disturb my guests.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

A few people storm in with bouncing balls and laughs throwing flower pedals as the jump around the halls.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*