Celebrate! RWL Cease-Fire Holiday!

Started by Ereptor, March 28, 2003, 07:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Kilk has fallen.  This is good news.  So i your Emperor has decided to give away prizes and host a feast.  All those wishing to particpate will receive aid.  Invitations will not go out.  You will be responcible for asking to participate.  Also my NAZ will not be hunting for a couple days.  Don't get me wrong they will attack those who attack them.  But no bounties yet, as of these comming days.  So come and receive aid and join us in a celebration.  I also will not be attacking anyone unless attacked for a couple days.  This is a break from our war.  So if you like me or not, enjoy your couple days of not being attacked by my armies.  Enjoy, and don't forget to ask for aid.  Also whoever can write a good history of the begining on this lotr story which many have been playing will receive a grand reward.  The story must be sent to me via PM.  Thanks and have a good holiday.  May Mordor reign forever!
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

YAY!!!!!! May I ask for stuff, or is it just for Mordorians?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

It is a celebration of my victory of Kilk.  Everyone is invited.  It will be held in Kilk's old Castle.  This is a weekend long celebration.  Come one, come all to the dancing hall!  And don't forget to get your prize when you come in.  

Also about the grand prize.  I have been thinking.  I would like to hire a royal scribe.  He would tell stories of my adventures and what is going on in rwl.  He would also be paid.  Anyway applications are being accepted.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

errrr....um.....I could be scribe, tho that doesn't mean I'll join your side Ereptor...
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ereptor

1.  you didn't pm me.
2.  your spelling is worse than mine.  ( now that is an insult )
3.  i have seen no previous work of yours.
4.  And...err...umm is not a good way to start a interview with your boss.
5.  stay off this topic unless your enjoying the celebration!
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

May I be your scribe? Still, it doesn't mean I'm on your side, but it's good for historical purposes.

General Austin

*Austin sends royal invitation asking to come and join the feast. Living on the lam is very hard, you know*

Ereptor

Austin you are very noble and i enjoy your work.  But sit down relax.  Have some ale.  The food is for everyone.  Why don't you come and enjoy.  If, say I were to hire you as my scribe.  I would suggest you leave the army that speaks out against me and kills my messengers.  I would ask that my scribe be not against me but not particulary for me.  Although most scribes are such that like to speak highly of whom they are scribing about.  So if you are one that wishes to try your steady hand at so, speak again but hark unto me that you should sit and enjoy this feast for which many cooks have labored so long.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

I need help Ereptor, please feast with me! I need a prize! Money!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ereptor

Feast with me dead-eye.  *points hand towards the entrance*  come on come all.  Enjoy the food can't stay hot forever.  Sit and eat at my tables.  *nods head*  at Austin and Dead-eye.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

Ah, Ereptor! Your cooks are most welcome any time at my halls! MMMM! Scrumptious ale, I must say so myself! Oooh! Poundcake! *scarfs down cakes and pastries* Ahhhh! Now, about this "scribing business", I cannot stop myself from trying to bring about your downfall, but I would like to save the historical articles from total destruction. In these articles I will be as fair as possible, but I cannot rebuke my solemn promise. I ask that you consider my terms, for it is a most profitable agreement for us both! Now, if you will excuse me, I have some pastries to attend to! *commences eating*

Ereptor

In all my years i have never seen a vermin eat soo much.  *hefty laugh*  huhh huhh huhhhh.  A fat one aren't ya.  Well i shall ponder your request.  As for now i need to return to the rest of my guests.  Eat well my friend.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

*walks in.* *realizes he is on Ereptors hit list* *Looks Around*
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

General Austin

*loosens belt* Never have I seen or eaten so much food! Ahh, John! Come, hide with me beinhd this table of scrumptious delights!

~>John<~

*inhales some cake* *nibbles politely at a strawberry tart*  You know, Aus, I think I'm going to switch to neutral in the war for a bit.....I'll keep on updating the clan crier, but life under the rule of mordor isnt so bad right now...

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome