Previous topic - Next topic

Should Reg be reset?

Yes
20 (74.1%)
No
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Gen. Volkov

In a few months, Holbs would have 100 bil NW or more. He's running on a mil+ land. At this point it would be exceedingly difficult to take him down, or even get in range to do anything to him without us stopping it. Which is boring, hence why we are advocating a game reset.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 15, 2010, 04:11:33 PM
In a few months, Holbs would have 100 bil NW or more. He's running on a mil+ land. At this point it would be exceedingly difficult to take him down, or even get in range to do anything to him without us stopping it. Which is boring, hence why we are advocating a game reset.

I doubt if REG was given a few more months that Holby would have 100 bil NW or more.

That is why I am not advocating a game reset.

Holby

Quote from: Sharptooh on March 15, 2010, 06:34:08 PM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 15, 2010, 04:11:33 PM

I doubt if REG was given a few more months that Holby would have 100 bil NW or more.

Sharptooth,

Thanks for responding. I think you've kind of got it in reverse, though. Time will not aid the resistance. Because of the land I've accumulated, my growth each run continues to increase, and the resistance's decreases. A 100bil in a few months is actually a conservative estimate.

I doubt I can change your mind, however.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI doubt if REG was given a few more months that Holby would have 100 bil NW or more.

Between the start of this thread and now, Holbs has gained net and land. His net gain is actually accelerating.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gorak

votes stand 10-5 in favour so far
I think that shows need for a timeline for a reg reset
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gorak

well
it's been a month
nothing has changed in Reg

votes sit at 13 yes
                       7  No

any opinions change in the last month?
or are we content to just continue as is?

Pippin

No, don't reset because you decided to emp the game and take over, and if your getting bored you got no one to blame but yourself. I don't think many other peoples accounts/clan bored should be lost due to your decisions.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Gorak

what's to lose?
$10-$50mill net?
could make that up in half a turn run outta protection once the servers reset

but if you're content, then things shall continue as is

Pippin

I don't care tbh, just why overtake and then try and get out of it by asking to reset reg. If one of the opposing team suggested this you wouldn't agree at all.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
3. wrecking balls (#9)
1. Nazgul (#5)

Gorak

actually we would
it's kinda the point of reg
to create an empire so powerful, it can force a reset

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
3. wrecking balls (#9)
1. Nazgul (#5)

Gen. Volkov

There is no one who is going to take Holbs out, we might as well reset.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Holby on March 12, 2010, 06:41:50 PM
I'm very interested in hearing from people who DON'T think there should be a reset.

Could any "No" voters please state their reasons?

I personally voted no because once I finally get a computer Id like to  start playing regularly again and ACTUALLY do something to bring down holby like I said.

Gorak

general consensus is nom then, so I guess leave it as is for another month, then ask again

Shadow

Well, given the changes recently we need shael to be active when we reset it in case there are any problems - and that won't happen for a little while yet. So this is just a matter of time.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..