The epicness

Started by Firetooth, March 04, 2010, 04:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Takara

Awww... I would have been terrified if I was that little girl. No heights for me! >_<

Well, I don't mind heights. It's the coming down that scares me. O_o

Ungatt Trunn II

THREAD SEIZED BY U.T.E.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zara_rose_wolf

Thread sezizing Denyed by Zara :)

Ungatt Trunn II

Power not recognized. Proceeding with successful seizing.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Arrange the deletion of the parasites.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

I am a supporter of the free market, mind you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Ungatt Trunn II

Then you are yourself a parasite.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

prodiGee

I was a parasite once, but then the elephant decided it didn't like me anymore and we had a huge falling out. I loved that elephant, his trunk could slice a man in two, I witnessed it with my very own eyes. He and I would go on mystical adventures through the Arctic tundra in search of answers for the questions that have plagued humanity and elephantkind since the dawn of time. Though we searched for such answers, the only things that we truly learned on those cold Arctic nights were introspective, and in retrospect the things we learned truly answered many of those time-weathered questions.
The truth is that that elephant taught me more about being a human than any human ever could have, and I taught him more about being an elephant with a razor sharp trunk that lives in the Arctic than any elephant or sane person ever could have.
I remember one time Alejandro (this being the elephant's name) and I came upon a particularly precarious crevasse. I knew that there was no chance Alejandro could make it, you see elephants can't jump. So what I did, I made a bridge for Alejandro. (Yes, the elephant was Spanish, what's that? Elephants can't be Spanish? You racist.) We were in the Arctic tundra, though, you see? Nothing to make the bridge out of in sight, so you know what I used? I made that elephant a bridge out of my very own body. Though I knew it would surely crush me, the love I had for Alejandro was such that I simply could not leave him behind.
With each step I felt my bones crumbling under Alejandro's mighty elephant toes. Once he was across, he picked up my now decimated body with his trunk and whisked me away to the nearest Inuit village. It took many months for me to recover, living in an igloo and eating nothing but fat from various sea animals that Alejandro spearfished from the Arctic Ocean. (He was quite fond of this, and indeed quite proficient. I once saw him get three fish with his trunk, and four on each tusk in only one thrust.) Those months, being nursed back to health by my wondrous elephriend were some of the best in my life.
It was a doorway trying to seal itself shut.. But I climbed through.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Zara_rose_wolf

There was this bee flying and he say this guy rocking and rolling or w/e then he laughed evilly well he wasn't really evil so the dude was like phew and then he called him a loser but then the not evil dude gave him a Tums up for it. The bee said it wasn't him that called him a loser. The person didn't believe him and the bee gave puppydog eyes, the rockstar dude turned into a skeleton and a pig came and ate a pumpkin, well the pig and the rock star went out for coffee(The kind you drink)and the bee got an idea. They went

to America and the bee beat the rockstar up! and Roster wasn't happy so he gave a long luxury and bee wasn't listening and the didn't know what to do..So he obeyed him and it turns out that the rockstart was an alien! The bee pretended like he didn't see and the alien was like "bring it on!" A star came out flirted with the alien and they all danced and did the hokey poky...THE END

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE