A message!

Started by The Messenger, February 23, 2010, 02:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Messenger

Hello Warlords of Fairmaiden The Safety Scissors, and most of all Holbrook I bring to you a message from those known to you as the Resistance. You are to distribute the networth held by the one known as holbrook between all the other clans of Redwall or you shall suffer their wrath. Their plans will soon be set in motion, plans you will not be able to stop nor even tell when they have started. So take this warning one and only warning-

-Messenger of the resistance, Dark Cavalier

Peace Alliance

"plans you will not be able to ... tell when they have started"

Correct.

Your demands will be rejected, your resistance swatted aside.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

Bring it on. You've done nothing so far, and if all your going to do is keep trying to kill us, you will fail. The only way I see Holby not being the Emperor anymore is if we decide that he's been on top long enough.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

Deaths will bring no victory, that much is obvious and has always been obvious.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Holby

Dear Dark Cavalier,

While I respect your apparent enthusiasm, I regret to inform you that you're well over a month late with your warnings. The games began when our team started locking mid-January. It's a little embarrassing, really.
I will not deleted this

Briar

Dear Dictator,

You are sadly misinformed.

Holby

Quote from: Briar on February 24, 2010, 12:53:04 AM
Dear Dictator,

You are sadly misinformed.
I'm afraid not. Just because you say it, doesn't make it so.

I am Emperor, and have been for a month. I have never been attacked. You and your resistance have been squashed like bugs and have no resources or Networth.

Please, surprise me, I'd love to be proven wrong.
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ungatt Trunn II

Firetooth's so tough he could eat the boogers out of a dead man's nose and ask for seconds.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 24, 2010, 03:42:33 PM
Firetooth's so tough he could eat the boogers out of a dead man's nose and ask for seconds.
Tougher then some wannebee resistance fighter. That is, one who can't contribute anything other then a distinct lack of take down attempts and general in game activity besides kills, that is.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah I'm really not sure who your pointing your unneeded aggression towards. If it towards me then what the eff man. But anyone else then okay cool, get sum other guy.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gorak

The message was just empty threats
the resistance has nothing, and assumes we do not keep tabs on them

I think we may need to make an example of this insolance

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Just so's you guys know, you don't have anything even close to the number of rats you need to break Holbs. Let alone the NW you'd need to get in range.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES