Best Wishes for Windy

Started by Peace Alliance, February 21, 2010, 12:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

An update I guess,
I'm basically healed as of now.  I just got full use of my hands and fingers back, the blisters that covered my fingertips hardened then flaked off exposing new skin...  complete with fingerprints.  I'm nolonger clopping against the keyboard!
My feet have a good layer of new skin, though my stamina on them isnt quite there yet.  Still, I can walk around the flea market and drive my car and stuff.  For about 6 months I'll have to wear what amounts to thick pantyhose during the day, they constrict my feet and keep blood flowing.  My feet get to be free at night.  My left hand also got a garment, though its not much more than a slightly tight glove with the fingers cut out. 

My family is now completely moved into a rental house about a quarter mile from our old house, so we'll beable to watch demolition and construction of the new house pretty easily.  The rental house is ooold, constructed in the mid 60's and small, but it'll work for the amount of time we'll be here.

Funny timing, but I also got a job...  back with Duke University doing data entry like I did over the summer while in school, but hey.

So yeah...  life moves on.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't