Best Wishes for Windy

Started by Peace Alliance, February 21, 2010, 12:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Windy has suffered a very bad house fire recently. I'll leave it to him to give you the details once he's back. But i thought maybe we could offer him our best wishes?

Shadow

That's awful, I hope you get back on your feet quickly, Windy.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

that's gotta be one of the worst things to happen
hope your insurance company is reasonable so things can be dealt with speedily
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

Ouch, good luck. Hope you can recover quickly. Sorry to hear of such an unfortunate event.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Holby

That's awful, windy! I hope some of your fishies were saved!
I will not deleted this

windhound

Thanks guys
Didnt have any fish at the time, did lose 4 dog including my own.  Two of my mom's dogs are loose, cant catch them.  I  think we've got 6ish left, two are with her at the hotel the rest with friends.

I was the only one in the house at the time, and I was asleep.  Not the best feeling in the world, waking up to a room full of smoke.  I stumbled outside in my underwear and tshirt, and that's all I have left.  No wallet, no computers, not even my keys...  which Ford wants $150 for, and my car will have to be towed there.  buggers.
Hopefully insurance will come through and replace stuff, they should.

I did managed to burn my feet and hands on my way out, and have thus been in the hospital since this went down tuesday. 
Got discharged on saturday, got new underwear and a Lenovo Ideapad S10 today
The S10 is nice, but my blistered fingers and the compact keyboard dont really get along...  I guess I'll get used to it...  that, or hurl it across the room, whichever comes first. 

Anyways.  I'm here.  I'm alive.  Years and years of data and my dog gone, but atleast I'm out and no person died. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Devari

Holy crap. Sorry to hear that, windy. :( Glad to hear you're alright, but... yikes. Good luck rebuilding. :( Sorry about the doggies.

Holby

Sorry to hear, windy, but at least you and your family are safe. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Best wishes.
I will not deleted this

Krowdon

Aw. Im sorry windy. Hope you get everything straightened out real good and heal quickly. Burns are not fun.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

Sorry to hear Windy, I hope your Insurance company is reasonable so you can get things sorted.

The Lady Shael

Oh my goodness. =( I hope everything works out for you, windy!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wolf Snare

so sorry to hear windy, hope everything works out
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

lonewolf1817

When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Aqualis

I'm sorry to hear that, windy. Glad you made it out alive though.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Juska

If there is anyway we could assist you let us know.

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19